Are You A "Hardcore Freedom-Loving American?"

Are You A Hardcore Freedom-Loving American?

• Total voters
Ahhh .. here he is!

The homosexual activist himself, Howey the hater .. with his cute little doggie in his avatar taking his cheap shots again at a human being he never met once during his entire .. pathetic little life.

So why should I take your phony little bait poll Howey?

I don't know who I dislike more .. you .. or little theedee what's his face who is a moral coward and a PC princess who describes southern regional white people as trash.

Maybe I should start a poll asking: How many here came out of a fag*ot liberal university?

So far we have two true Americans on this forum.

You ain't one of them.

And his name is Threedee. Use it with respect. And regional southern people are inbred redneck hicks and dumber than fucking dirt.

So far we have two true Americans on this forum.

You ain't one of them.

And his name is Threedee. Use it with respect. And regional southern people are inbred redneck hicks and dumber than fucking dirt.

Howey .. why don't you take your bait poll and shove it.

Answer and explain

I wanted to say, "yes" but I was scared I would end up in this idiot freedom fighter movement that rejects common sense and promotes anarchy.

I believe in "Freedom" but this term has been compromised lately by Libertarians. I think they are fighting for the right reasons, but I don't think they know much about OTHER PEOPLE. Because the entire Libertarian movement is based one ones self, not on "United We Stand". (Notice every Libertarian argument never fixates on America, it only fixates on the one person. Almost like he/she thinks everyone is just like him/her)

I'm not stupid. I know there are bad people out there. I understand that creating problem prevention laws might protect my children instead of voting for absolute freedom laws that might put them at risk.

This is basic.

Back