Are you superstitious?

What do you think of people who are?

I am fascinated by superstitions and their origins. But I am not superstitious. (except for with a pocket knife - whoever opens it has to close it)

I am not supersticjous at all. however a few of them are based on common sense. Like not walking under a ladder for instance.

the more supersticious one is the more faith they seem to be able to have.
I guess it is the Holy Ghost thing.

I'm not superstitious at all, but like Solitary I am interested in the origins of superstitions and other folklore. Some simply make practical sense, like not walking under a ladder (who knows what might be dropped on your head!).

McCain is apparently pretty superstitious.

I find that just creepy.

LOL

I understand Obambi is, has to sleep with a basketball at night before a debate or play with his balls while facing Mecca, I forget. Sounds like some sort of Voodoo-Muslim thing.

Yeah I posted a link about McCain having to carry lucky things in his pocket. that was several months ago.

I'm superstitious in the sense that I believe in symbols, in particular, animal symbols and certain dreams. I believe in karma, too.

I'm superstitious in the sense that I believe in symbols, in particular, animal symbols and certain dreams. I believe in karma, too.
Karma is very real to billions of people. I didn't think of that as a superstition. If all people believe of this as a superstition, then I guess I am guilty.

Everyone at one point or another is superstitious about something. Whether it be walking under a ladder, opening an umbrella indoors, or believing what goes around comes around we have all thought about it.

nope.

it is dumb to walk under a ladder for logical reasons, someone or something falling on you.
Bad luck to break a mirror ? spill salt ? rabbits foot good luck ? not for the rabbit I think.

Don't you folks get it....Desh said, McCain is superstitious, and you all didn't get the point...you're all supposed to agree with her and bash McCain for the next 100 posts...and certainly not admit you're superstitious too....cripes, get with the program....

Back