Arkansas Democratic Leader Murdered

Cancel7

Banned
"Gwatney, a former state senator and a Hillary Rodham Clinton superdelegate to the Democratic National Convention this month in Denver, had served 10 years as a state senator."

Check this out, if this guy had been a Obama superdelegate, Dowd would be firing up her next column, and Tiana and Onceler would be in here wondering when "she" was going to get the next one! haha.

But, I suspect a right wing fanatic here...or, just as correct, a right winger. They're all fanatics. Yep, someone OD'd on some HannityHate alright.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/13/arkansas-democratic-party_n_118720.html

Whichever way you look at it, someone is clearly paranoid. Some fear a mythical Hillary upset in Denver (or VP run), others just plain hate her guts (on both sides of the aisle, such as Dowd), and so forth.

Of course, it could have been a CIA/FBI/Mafia/Cuban Exile/East German/Soviet Russian conspiracy. Fortunately, this fellow was not nationally known so he will not suffer the indignities of such nonsense. May God be with him.

"Gwatney, a former state senator and a Hillary Rodham Clinton superdelegate to the Democratic National Convention this month in Denver, had served 10 years as a state senator."

Check this out, if this guy had been a Obama superdelegate, Dowd would be firing up her next column, and Tiana and Onceler would be in here wondering when "she" was going to get the next one! haha.

But, I suspect a right wing fanatic here...or, just as correct, a right winger. They're all fanatics. Yep, someone OD'd on some HannityHate alright.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/13/arkansas-democratic-party_n_118720.html

HaHa, so this guy worked for Gwaltney who shit canned him. What about Dem's being pro-workers? So Gwaltney was just another evil capitalist who put profit over people?

HaHa, so this guy worked for Gwaltney who shit canned him. What about Dem's being pro-workers? So Gwaltney was just another evil capitalist who put profit over people?

Well, he was for Hillary...

But seriously, is that what happened? Where did you read that? I will be disappointed if that's the case, but only because I was hoping Sean Hannity or Joe Lieberman would somehow end up in jail for it.

Police and neighbors are struggling to explain why a man described as a loner drove more than 30 miles to Arkansas' Democratic Party headquarters and fatally shot its chairman hours after getting fired from his job.

Police said Timothy Dale Johnson, 50, of Searcy, barged into Bill Gwatney's office on Wednesday and shot him multiple times. There were no signs that Gwatney and Johnson, who was later shot dead by officers, knew each other.

A Target retail store in Conway had fired Johnson early Wednesday because he had written graffiti on a wall, police said. Before noon, Johnson was in Gwatney's office in Little Rock with a handgun.
http://news.aol.com/article/gunman-...n/132098?icid=100214839x1207370603x1200401738

Well, he was for Hillary...

But seriously, is that what happened? Where did you read that? I will be disappointed if that's the case, but only because I was hoping Sean Hannity or Joe Lieberman would somehow end up in jail for it.

I thought I read that ealier but it looks like I was wrong. I guess this guy worked at a Target store and got fired and the two didn't know each other. F*cking pyscho.

I thought I read that ealier but it looks like I was wrong. I guess this guy worked at a Target store and got fired and the two didn't know each other. F*cking pyscho.

That’s right, it looks like you were wrong…again.

Well, go commiserate with SF, because I just finished kicking that ass, too. That’s your ass, and his, kicked, within the first hour of my morning, and with one hand tied behind my back.

I really have to ask:

IS THIS ALL YOU PEOPLE GOT MAN?

Well, I’ve already run Cawacko and SF off the board. And they call that their A-Team! Christ.

I guess I’ll do some work and check back in on you other bitches later.

Well, I’ve already run Cawacko and SF off the board. And they call that their A-Team! Christ.

I guess I’ll do some work and check back in on you other bitches later.

what exactly did you kick my ass on???

Your non-stop BS of every attack on Obama is racist? LMAO....

That’s right, it looks like you were wrong…again.

Well, go commiserate with SF, because I just finished kicking that ass, too. That’s your ass, and his, kicked, within the first hour of my morning, and with one hand tied behind my back.

I really have to ask:

IS THIS ALL YOU PEOPLE GOT MAN?

What can I say, I can't compete. "One hand tied behind your back?" You and Rush huh? You've probably got some talent on loan from God too? It's just not fair!

LOL... that was pretty funny

I didn’t find it so. I suppose Threedee is marginally more acceptable since I found out he’s not the same person as Thornicus the sado-sexual serial killer and collector of female body parts…but he’s still a Republican and face it, they’re just not that funny.

I didn’t find it so. I suppose Threedee is marginally more acceptable since I found out he’s not the same person as Thornicus the sado-sexual serial killer and collector of female body parts…but he’s still a Republican and face it, they’re just not that funny.

Oh come on, Darla. You can't possibly mean that.

I simply cannot believe that every time you read about one of those tight-assed, puritanical republicans getting busted sucking dick or toe-tapping in an airport men's room that you do not laugh out loud.

I mean, I laugh hard at that, and I am an independent.

Republicans CAN be funny. Just not intentionally.

Police and neighbors are struggling to explain why a man described as a loner drove more than 30 miles to Arkansas' Democratic Party headquarters and fatally shot its chairman hours after getting fired from his job.

Police said Timothy Dale Johnson, 50, of Searcy, barged into Bill Gwatney's office on Wednesday and shot him multiple times. There were no signs that Gwatney and Johnson, who was later shot dead by officers, knew each other.

A Target retail store in Conway had fired Johnson early Wednesday because he had written graffiti on a wall, police said. Before noon, Johnson was in Gwatney's office in Little Rock with a handgun.
http://news.aol.com/article/gunman-...n/132098?icid=100214839x1207370603x1200401738

There are a lot of very lonely people in this world, who do nothing. They sit at home in their spare time and listen to Rush Limbaugh, their only friend. He tells them to go and kill the people who would be the most compassionate to them otherwise. Like all of human history, it's the predators (conservatives) preying on the compassionate (liberals).

Back