Arkansas Democratic Leader Murdered

There are a lot of very lonely people in this world, who do nothing. They sit at home in their spare time and listen to Rush Limbaugh, their only friend. He tells them to go and kill the people who would be the most compassionate to them otherwise. Like all of human history, it's the predators (conservatives) preying on the compassionate (liberals).

WM, thats a bit outrageous, don't you think?

I haven't listened to Rush very often, but I never heard him say anything about killing anyone. But I have heard a couple of hosts on Air America talk about how good it would be for the US if someone killed Bush.

I am sure there are those on both sides of the political fence who would encourage people to kill someone. But I am equally sure that they are an extreme minority in both camps.

WM, thats a bit outrageous, don't you think?.

Yeah it was pretty outrageous.

I haven't listened to Rush very often, but I never heard him say anything about killing anyone. But I have heard a couple of hosts on Air America talk about how good it would be for the US if someone killed Bush.

I am sure there are those on both sides of the political fence who would encourage people to kill someone. But I am equally sure that they are an extreme minority in both camps.

Sol, here we have two cases in a very short time period of conservatives going out and killing peaceful liberals who wished them no harm. Why? Their movement is failing. And because of trivial political beliefs, they go out and kill someone. Conservatism has become a religion more than a philosophy. There's nothing in rational in it at all. It draws people who live in hell on Earth.

Whenever they lose a job, liberals tell them all its all right, that they'll be supported for a while and that they can go and find a new job. Conservativs tell them their worthless subhumans who deserve nothing but death. Guess who they come to? Americans just like being abused, that's all.

Sol, here we have two cases in a very short time period of conservatives going out and killing peaceful liberals who wished them no harm. Why? Their movement is failing. And because of trivial political beliefs, they go out and kill someone. Conservatism has become a religion more than a philosophy. There's nothing in rational in it at all. It draws people who live in hell on Earth.

Whenever they lose a job, liberals tell them all its all right, that they'll be supported for a while and that they can go and find a new job. Conservativs tell them their worthless subhumans who deserve nothing but death. Guess who they come to? Americans just like being abused, that's all.

Excellent post Water.

This part I have no argument with. It was your trying to make it look like throughout history the conservatives had preyed on liberals.

"Gwatney, a former state senator and a Hillary Rodham Clinton superdelegate to the Democratic National Convention this month in Denver, had served 10 years as a state senator."

Check this out, if this guy had been a Obama superdelegate, Dowd would be firing up her next column, and Tiana and Onceler would be in here wondering when "she" was going to get the next one! haha.
But, I suspect a right wing fanatic here...or, just as correct, a right winger. They're all fanatics. Yep, someone OD'd on some HannityHate alright.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/13/arkansas-democratic-party_n_118720.html

funny gal!

:rolleyes:

What a pile of shit. Put down the pipe, its fucking with your mind. Two nutballs go out and kill someone and you blame conservatives for it. So using your logic, we can blame liberals for all the killings, rapes & shootings minorities do in big cites, because you know they are not voting for conservatives.

I didn’t find it so. I suppose Threedee is marginally more acceptable since I found out he’s not the same person as Thornicus the sado-sexual serial killer and collector of female body parts…but he’s still a Republican and face it, they’re just not that funny.
Speaking of humour, I personally am not a fan of starting a thread that plays off of someone's death, even if its someone whose views I support.

But at least I know you are not a fan of subtle humour. I'll take that into consideration the next time I decide to make a joke that only you will laugh at while everyone else winces or pukes into their coffee mug...

Back