Arming Teachers

Howey

Banned
So Yurt and SRJSS or whatever the idiot's name is support giving guns to our teachers like we do airline pilots.

Neither has answered who will pay for this.

The airline pilots are furnished guns via the U.S. Government and complete a week's training at the FLETC branch training facility in New Mexico.

There are approximately 6.6 million teachers in this country. To arm each one of them and would be two billion nine hundred seventy million dollars based upon $450 per weapon, not including the cost of training.

So, the question is simple.

WHO'S GOING TO PAY?

you dumbass liar howey. i am so sick of your bullshit.

this is the last time i address this issue.

1. i nor srs, ever suggested we PROVIDE the guns. i've shown you this in THREE threads now.

2. i've already stated more than once how it would be paid.

3. pound sand you little annoying liar

Why should the teachers pay and not the pilots? Don't know the pilots make a hell of a lot more money?

Why do you hate teachers Yurtie?

i didn't realize pilots were furnished their weapons. it likely is because they are required to have guns in the cockpit. no one is suggesting that we require teachers or principles to carry guns. i know that this is above your head and that you will just lie about what i said, but i tried.

and btw..i am just throwing out suggestions, that is it. suggestions in RESPONSE to your question. how odd you haven't given any ideas, except to suck the government tit.

i didn't realize pilots were furnished their weapons. it likely is because they are required to have guns in the cockpit. no one is suggesting that we require teachers or principles to carry guns. i know that this is above your head and that you will just lie about what i said, but i tried.

and btw..i am just throwing out suggestions, that is it. suggestions in RESPONSE to your question. how odd you haven't given any ideas, except to suck the government tit.

Pilots aren't required to have guns. It's voluntary, dipstick. Go read my first post on this subject you ignoramus. Christ on a stick, you've been arguing with me just for the sake of it and not even reading what I say.

Tell me...did your parents have any children that lived?

you dumbass liar howey. i am so sick of your bullshit.

this is the last time i address this issue.

1. i nor srs, ever suggested we PROVIDE the guns. i've shown you this in THREE threads now.

2. i've already stated more than once how it would be paid.

3. pound sand you little annoying liar
Regardless it's a bad idea. If we need to enhance security by having an armed person available it would be better that the person be a trained professional security personnel and not a school teacher. Though it's pretty fucking sad that we've come to this.

Regardless it's a bad idea. If we need to enhance security by having an armed person available it would be better that the person be a trained professional security personnel and not a school teacher. Though it's pretty fucking sad that we've come to this.

howey...are you going to create another thread to address mott's possibility of professional security and who will pay that?

Pilots aren't required to have guns. It's voluntary, dipstick. Go read my first post on this subject you ignoramus. Christ on a stick, you've been arguing with me just for the sake of it and not even reading what I say.

Tell me...did your parents have any children that lived?

you are so fucking retarded you don't even understand the word "likely"

sorry howey, i don't read all your bullshit. your OP does not say anything about mandatory or voluntary regarding pilots. you LIED again.

you completely ignored the topic btw. pussy.

So Yurt and SRJSS or whatever the idiot's name is support giving guns to our teachers like we do airline pilots.

Neither has answered who will pay for this.

The airline pilots are furnished guns via the U.S. Government and complete a week's training at the FLETC branch training facility in New Mexico.

There are approximately 6.6 million teachers in this country. To arm each one of them and would be two billion nine hundred seventy million dollars based upon $450 per weapon, not including the cost of training.

So, the question is simple.

WHO'S GOING TO PAY?

Cut off unemployment. Problem solved queer boy

sell that idea to the constituents, tell them how much higher taxes are going to be to hire more cops or private security. see how far that gets you.

sell that idea to the constituents, tell them how much higher taxes are going to be to hire more cops or private security. see how far that gets you.

You would rather endure further assaults on your second amendment rights? I don't think you can have your cake and eat it too on this one.

You would rather endure further assaults on your second amendment rights? I don't think you can have your cake and eat it too on this one.

He's prepared to surrender his guns and ammo meekly. He just talks big.

Yeah these gun nutters talk big on the internets but we all know they would jsut hand them over in real life

Yeah these gun nutters talk big on the internets but we all know they would jsut hand them over in real life

Jeez Desh, I do my best to help you since you do have some valid points, but don't just spout out whatever pops into your mind, Strive for some credibility.

Rune I love ya man but there is something you need to know about me.

my theme song is a great way to tell you it.

Back