Arming Teachers

three brothers whos dad was a musician and bought his single digit aged kids instruments.

They are now in their thirties and have played together all their lives as a band.

They are simply the best

I'd prefer hiring trained professionals to protect this national treasure, spend at least as much on it as we spend protecting politicians. Invest in our future.

So Yurt and SRJSS or whatever the idiot's name is support giving guns to our teachers like we do airline pilots.

Neither has answered who will pay for this.

The airline pilots are furnished guns via the U.S. Government and complete a week's training at the FLETC branch training facility in New Mexico.

There are approximately 6.6 million teachers in this country. To arm each one of them and would be two billion nine hundred seventy million dollars based upon $450 per weapon, not including the cost of training.

So, the question is simple.

WHO'S GOING TO PAY?
By mentioning my "name", we can all see that I am in your psyche, I bother you because I am RIGHT about gun rights and just about everything else. I am RIGHT when I say that I will not support any Moore gun laws no matter what they are, and this sticks in you crawl like a lump of dog doo. I am now going to put your ridiculous user name in a Mitt Romney style "Binder" under the heading of Cyber Lobotomized Posters, posters who I have cyber skewered, and who are basically my cyber slaves. At the old Board, I mentally owned a whole group of Lib Demo fools, who I routinely turned everyway butt loose, and who followed me all over the Board like dogs on leashes. you are now in that category of stupid jackasses, so Just accept these truths and MoveOn dumb dumb, TOUCHÉ
I am laughing so hard now that I can hardly breath, you Lib Demos crack me up with your outward stupidity, and especially you.

By mentioning my "name", we can all see that I am in your psyche, I bother you because I am RIGHT about gun rights and just about everything else. I am RIGHT when I say that I will not support any Moore gun laws no matter what they are, and this sticks in you crawl like a lump of dog doo. I am now going to put your ridiculous user name in a Mitt Romney style "Binder" under the heading of Cyber Lobotomized Posters, posters who I have cyber skewered, and who are basically my cyber slaves. At the old Board, I mentally owned a whole group of Lib Demo fools, who I routinely turned everyway butt loose, and who followed me all over the Board like dogs on leashes. you are now in that category of stupid jackasses, so Just accept these truths and MoveOn dumb dumb, TOUCHÉ
I am laughing so hard now that I can hardly breath, you Lib Demos crack me up with your outward stupidity, and especially you.

Thanks for agreeing that you're a brain dead delusional pig fucking swine.

(Note: All pig images used are of animals over 18 years old)

Back