As a Christian...

The OP just shows that even scientists lie to themselves.

I do disagree with the Atheist argument that religious people just haven't suffered. People become religious as a way to deal with suffering.

And just how is she lying to herself? She is an astrophysicist. She has studied the universe and how it works. She knows a lot more about if than you do. Perhaps you are the one lying to yourself. All you have is your own opinion. She has tons of physical evidence that the universe shows every sign of being created by intelligence. The heavens declare the glory God. Anyone can see this. Anyone except wilfully ignorant people like yourself. The universe requires a Creator. It couldn't have created itself.

And just how is she lying to herself? She is an astrophysicist. She has studied the universe and how it works.

She's lying to herself about believing in a god. A person can be brilliant and still be weak enough to need to believe in something that probably isn't true.

She has tons of physical evidence that the universe shows every sign of being created by intelligence.

Such as?

And just how is she lying to herself? She is an astrophysicist. She has studied the universe and how it works. She knows a lot more about if than you do. Perhaps you are the one lying to yourself. All you have is your own opinion. She has tons of physical evidence that the universe shows every sign of being created by intelligence. The heavens declare the glory God. Anyone can see this. Anyone except wilfully ignorant people like yourself. The universe requires a Creator. It couldn't have created itself.

Why do you hate Jesus Christ and shit gleefully into his mouth?

You have to suspend disbelief to believe lots of things. In the world beyond natural (supernatural) you must do that. I am not an atheist, but I don't believe in organized religion, I dare to believe what I believe simply based on my own mind.

Religion is not a faith, but a set of rules and historical norms that most people have been born into, a culture not spiritualism... so in my book I am a Christian culturally, not spiritually.

I believe Jesus was the same, he abandoned the spiritualism of the religion he was born into and dared to accept what he knew to be true. Culturally Jesus Christ was a Jew, spiritually Jesus Christ was a follower of Christ.

She's lying to herself about believing in a god. A person can be brilliant and still be weak enough to need to believe in something that probably isn't true.

Such as?

You started off by claiming to know what she believes. Do you have any idea just how stupid that is?

A true "Christian" rejects organized religion and follows the example of Christ.

That's nothing but your uninformed opinion. It's like me saying that no adult really believes in abiogenesis unless they're mentally ill.

That's apples and oranges. Adults don't believe in mythologies with no evidence. And if they did, how come nobody actually tries to live by the rules of their own religion?

That's apples and oranges. Adults don't believe in mythologies with no evidence. And if they did, how come nobody actually tries to live by the rules of their own religion?

There is no evidence that the universe created itself. Yet this is what atheists believe in spite of all scientific knowledge stating, in no uncertain terms, That such an event is impossible. There are only two possibilities. It was created or it created itself. Only the first option is even remotely believable.

There is no evidence that the universe created itself. Yet this is what atheists believe in spite of all scientific knowledge stating, in no uncertain terms, That such an event is impossible. There are only two possibilities. It was created or it created itself. Only the first option is even remotely believable.
In which case, the question is, where did your Creator come from?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back