As it should be

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
1693315468054-png.1364658

Female Trump Supports are handmaids or Stepford wives.

They like to be controlled.

What they have or haven't got in their knickers is of no concern to people of quality.

Sez the commie that is afraid to leave the country he/she/alphabet hates.

Can we get your wife's perspective on this please? :laugh:

She'd be the first one to tell you the same thing........of course I'm the first one to blame it on her parents for being shitty parents and her first husband for being a completely abusive fuckstick........

My wife hates feminism, period. she thinks it's the major force in the destruction of womens lives.

She'd be the first one to tell you the same thing........of course I'm the first one to blame it on her parents for being shitty parents and her first husband for being a completely abusive fuckstick........

My wife hates feminism, period. she thinks it's the major force in the destruction of womens lives.

Right because it tells women they should be something they aren't and if they disagree then there is something wrong with them or they have been manipulated. It all comes down to leftism. It's a cancer.

Yet she benefits from it like all women do.

do tell..........i'll wait

She can vote, drive a car, get a job, open a bank account, get a credit card, run for public office, have a career other than nursing or teaching, compete in sports, get a mortgage, travel, have her own money and be her own person, all without needing approval or permission from a man.

She can vote, drive a car, get a job, open a bank account, get a credit card, run for public office, have a career other than nursing or teaching, compete in sports, get a mortgage, travel, have her own money and be her own person, all without needing approval or permission from a man.

that's not feminism, that's simple human rights. try again

Back