As it should be

1693661050690-png.1368032

that's not feminism, that's simple human rights. try again

That is absolutely feminism. it was a huge battle for women to overcome recalcitrant men to get such simple rights. They were beaten and jailed by men for trying to vote. Simple human rightys were a battle against men. Try, not try again.

That is absolutely feminism. it was a huge battle for women to overcome recalcitrant men to get such simple rights. They were beaten and jailed by men for trying to vote. Simple human rightys were a battle against men. Try, not try again.

and look at the shit storm it's created..........I guess women shouldn't have them.

I would think it better if you did not have the right to vote.

with your hatred of freedom, i'm sure you do think that. Since you also have a very narrow and simple minded view of the world as defined by your party planners, you're simply unable and unwilling to see the reality i've tried to show you.

I don't understand what the problem is in these Democrat run sanctuary cities. There's plenty of housing for illegals...

abandoned-buildings-in-nyc-11-638.jpg

detroit-michigan-abandoned-buildings.jpg

3664810088_af91eb02bb_b.jpg

Thousands of "fixer uppers" that illegals fleeing Turd World slums would feel right a home in!

Back