Asshate: Forgive Me For My Sins

Damn, I was hoping this thread would keep on being about either capitalism or education... :(

I would stress how capitalism as structured now relies on depriving people of the full value of their work by power arrangements where one party uses money created of thin air and given to them by a statist /fascist banking system which rewards those with the most draconian plans for manipulation and exploitation of others.

Or this thread could start being about how disturbed Darla is about the asshat saying she gave someone a pearl necklace.

I would stress how capitalism as structured now relies on depriving people of the full value of their work by power arrangements where one party uses money created of thin air and given to them by a statist /fascist banking system which rewards those with the most draconian plans for manipulation and exploitation of others.

Okay, sounds good to me. Reminds me of the Family Guy bit where Darth Vader gives up being a parking cop and goes to take out a huge loan...

Banker: Now, what exactly is this loan for?
Vader: I want to build a giant space station that can destroy a planet
Banker: Uh, yeah, I just don't see that as being a safe investment for us
Vader: Uh, I mean, I want to open a giant sports bar

Okay, sounds good to me. Reminds me of the Family Guy bit where Darth Vader gives up being a parking cop and goes to take out a huge loan...

Banker: Now, what exactly is this loan for?
Vader: I want to build a giant space station that can destroy a planet
Banker: Uh, yeah, I just don't see that as being a safe investment for us
Vader: Uh, I mean, I want to open a giant sports bar

I love family guy.

Did darla ever get set straight on the jewelry question?

I must have missed the jewelry question. Did she get it at Jared? I'm used to her getting upset when someone calls her another word for vagina...

Fun? I guess that depends on whether you are giving one or receiving one.

Back