at what point do we start fighting back????

The incidents of police brutality are far fewer than incidents of "crazy booted out of the service ex-Marines living in Texas carrying a BB gun".

Given the small size of the Marine Corps, and the smaller likelihood of a Marine to get booted out relative to a soldier, sailor, or airman, I would have to say "uh, no..."

Given the small size of the Marine Corps, and the smaller likelihood of a Marine to get booted out relative to a soldier, sailor, or airman, I would have to say "uh, no..."
Well you got me rhere. There can only be one STY. Thankfully, I hope. :)

Last edited:
right. If I started shooting, you'd be cheering my death and you know it. wouldn't you, statist?

Why so certain you're going to die when the shooting starts?

I thought you and the other "survivalists" were going to teach traitorous gun grabbers what REAL Americans were like?

And no...I wouldn't cheer...laugh maybe at the futility but no cheering.

I thought you and the other "survivalists" were going to teach traitorous gun grabbers what REAL Americans were like?

You laughed at the dead children dragged charred out of Waco too I bet!

You don't see the evil of your dogma?
You cheer over the deaths of the innocent so that you can get your way.

Of course that will cause more deaths of the innocent!!
Disarm the good people, empower the crims!!
Your moral compass is fucked up!

so you've surrendered to tyranny? how manly of you. do you roll over that quickly for anyone?

You laughed at the dead children dragged charred out of Waco too I bet!

You don't see the evil of your dogma?
You cheer over the deaths of the innocent so that you can get your way.

Of course that will cause more deaths of the innocent!!
Disarm the good people, empower the crims!!
Your moral compass is fucked up!

The children who died at Waco died because their parents refused to follow the lawful orders of the ATF outside the compound.

I grieved for them, but the only people to blame for their deaths are their parents.

The children who died at Waco died because their parents refused to follow the lawful orders of the ATF outside the compound.

I grieved for them, but the only people to blame for their deaths are their parents.
shows that you swallowed the gov report like a good little slave. congrats

shows that you swallowed the gov report like a good little slave. congrats

I read the reports of the incidents that led up to the siege, which states pretty clearly that the whole situation could have been avoided if the Davidians had just opened their doors to the officers with the lawful warrant.

I read the reports of the incidents that led up to the siege, which states pretty clearly that the whole situation could have been avoided if the Davidians had just opened their doors to the officers with the lawful warrant.

That takes common sense and reason, something the folks like STY are incapable of.

Back