At What Point?

no I didn't.
^^^
Still refuses to prove what he did claim.
8GJ91G0.gif

No, preposterous to conceive of the virgin birth rationally. The was obviously a theological device, and possibly a literary device to explain away the scandalous fact of an unwed pregnancy in conservative first century Jewish society.

OR, and here's something you won't like to hear, it was an invention of later writers in order to fulfill that particular definition of עַלְמָה in the Isaiahan prophecy. They probably even believed it to be the case.

Good frantic Googling and copy/pasting of Hebrew text. (y)

Stop it, Cypress. You cannot argue a point without attacking the other person.

I have access to Strong's Concordance.

Why are you so hateful? I'm serious. You are here talking about Jesus as a teacher yet you are so bathed in hatred you can't even discuss a simple point.

Why?

Why are you unable to imagine someone might know as much or more than you do??????

Such an ego.

Religion is fundamental to history, philosophy, sociology, anthropology.

I also like to teach holy rollers about their own religion, since they don't seem to know much about it.
Tell me about my religion, I would like to see your spin!
Keep in mind,my religion isn't denomination driven ,and the intersection between organized religion.
Mine is just plain by the book theology unfarnished.
A very simple religion ,Passover Based.
Of How at the Harvest would be a good way to have the Passover Angel ,Passover you.343778305_565962215624967_4437225646682599945_n.jpg

Tell me about my religion, I would like to see your spin!
Keep in mind,my religion isn't denomination driven ,and the intersection between organized religion.
Mine is just plain by the book theology unfarnished.
A very simple religion ,Passover Based.
Of How at the Harvest would be a good way to have the Passover Angel ,Passover you.View attachment 26800
You are extremely conventional. That is what is so hilarious.

No, preposterous to conceive of the virgin birth rationally. The was obviously a theological device, and possibly a literary device to explain away the scandalous fact of an unwed pregnancy in conservative first century Jewish society.
Did God create the physical universe? If so,how hard would it be to impregnate a virgin with the Holy Spirit?

Back