Atheist "morality" versus Christian / theist morality

A Christian or theist acts morally by his own free will, out of love for God.

In contrast, an atheist has no morality, and only behaves "morally" because it fears punishment of the law or other consequences.

Left to its own devices, and without repercussion by the law, an atheist would just as soon rape, murder, and commit sodomy with children and animals.

Do you say idiotic stuff on the internet out of boredom or out of staggering stupidity?

A Christian or theist acts morally by his own free will, out of love for God.

In contrast, an atheist has no morality, and only behaves "morally" because it fears punishment of the law or other consequences.

Left to its own devices, and without repercussion by the law, an atheist would just as soon rape, murder, and commit sodomy with children and animals.

Classic projection.

Atheist morality amounts to as much as laVeyan morality. "None really."

Im an antipartisan non-atheist these days. I dont worry much about being about anything since theres so much im absolutely not 'about'. Theres so much bullshit im not about i will never run out of bullshit topics to rain down "bullshit" till i turn grey and die. If i had them im sure i could spend multipal life times at it. Religion is not the only topic im almost absolutely nothing "about". Partisans, i hate them i especialy hate bipartisans. I think of them as lower life forms. i think partisans have a one dimensional mind and an infinite number of them fit in the box.

The difference between a nonpartisan and an antipartisan is that a nonpartisan is content to sit back while partisans be dipshits all around the nonpartisan's self. An antipartisan at least has a compulsion to get silly with a monkey wrench when bullshit like that rages arround him otherwise unchecked.

Bipartisanship is just twice as many partisans who find a way to mutualy benefit from buttfucking their constituents.

That's Judaism, dumb shit.
Always makes life easier and debate easier when a person shows what a dumb shit they are while calling you a dumb shit. He is saying the old testament isn't Christian , even though Jesus made it clear, beyond clear, that it is Christian and needs to be followed as his words are to be followed. Not just once but dozen's of times and every time he does, Jesus himself is telling survivorman how stupid he is. Thanks for backing me up Jesus.

Always makes life easier and debate easier when a person shows what a dumb shit they are while calling you a dumb shit. He is saying the old testament isn't Christian , even though Jesus made it clear, beyond clear, that it is Christian and needs to be followed as his words are to be followed. Not just once but dozen's of times and every time he does, Jesus himself is telling survivorman how stupid he is. Thanks for backing me up Jesus.
This is why I have problems with religion, the followers can’t decide what their beliefs are.

I chose to “Let the Mystery Be” and “Do No Harm”

Atheist morality amounts to as much as laVeyan morality. "None really."

Im an antipartisan non-atheist these days. I dont worry much about being about anything since theres so much im absolutely not 'about'. Theres so much bullshit im not about i will never run out of bullshit topics to rain down "bullshit" till i turn grey and die. If i had them im sure i could spend multipal life times at it. Religion is not the only topic im almost absolutely nothing "about". Partisans, i hate them i especialy hate bipartisans. I think of them as lower life forms. i think partisans have a one dimensional mind and an infinite number of them fit in the box.

The difference between a nonpartisan and an antipartisan is that a nonpartisan is content to sit back while partisans be dipshits all around the nonpartisan's self. An antipartisan at least has a compulsion to get silly with a monkey wrench when bullshit like that rages arround him otherwise unchecked.

Bipartisanship is just twice as many partisans who find a way to mutualy benefit from buttfucking their constituents.
Look at this clowns Pedophile sight at the bottom of his page. The sight as always from this hate group is Bozoland. Think about how stupid this is , what he is trying to put across is that everything that every part of this country does during a presidents time in office is his fault. Just for kicks can anyone here tell me something that is stupider then that. Give it a shot.

This is why I have problems with religion, the followers can’t decide what their beliefs are.

I chose to “Let the Mystery Be” and “Do No Harm”
Once man became civilized morality became built in. Morality is logical, doesn't have anything to do with any specific religion. Otherwise the only people that would have morels for this countries religious goof balls would be Christian and as far as World religion is concerned Christianity is one of the least Moral. That has way more to do with Christianity's churches then the morel fiber of Christianity itself But even the morel fiber of Christianity itself, if the old testament has to be considered. is weak on moral fiber.

Look at this clowns Pedophile sight at the bottom of his page. The sight as always from this hate group is Bozoland. Think about how stupid this is , what he is trying to put across is that everything that every part of this country does during a presidents time in office is his fault. Just for kicks can anyone here tell me something that is stupider then that. Give it a shot.

Look at this clowns 'afghan pederast heroin cartel' article at the bottom of his signature line. Sites from these independent news groups are always Bozoland. Think about how stupid this is, what he is trying to put across. He's saying that everyone in every part of this country is guilty of what this president has done.

Just for kicks, can anyone here tell me something less intelligent than that?

Give it a shot.

Would you like that "shot" in hollow point?

Would you like that "shot" in hollow point?
I wonder how that is received by the people who are in charge of this sight, Threatening to kill someone seems right up there doesn't it. There is No faster way to show who you are then by threaten to kill someone.

I wonder how that is received by the people who are in charge of this sight, Threatening to kill someone seems right up there doesn't it. There is No faster way to show who you are then by threaten to kill someone.

No fool, i accepted your challenge and made a hollow point. But since you really were as stupid as you appeared you didnt catch on. Dunning Kruger.

Instead of just outrightly pointing out your post qualified as probably the dumbest shit anyone could find to satisfy the challenge there in.... pfft forget it. No point at all explaining anything to anyone a dumb as you.

You should go find your own 'hollow point.'

No fool, i accepted your challenge and made a hollow point. But since you really were as stupid as you appeared you didnt catch on. Dunning Kruger.

Instead of just outrightly pointing out your post qualified as probably the dumbest shit anyone could find to satisfy the challenge there in.... pfft forget it. No point at all explaining anything to anyone a dumb as you.

You should go find your own 'hollow point.'
You don't get to threaten someones life then think you can walk away. This will be made clear to everyone from now on. We know who you are and what drives you and every ugly monster like you. I won't let you get away with it. This should be fun.

You don't get to threaten someones life then think you can walk away. This will be made clear to everyone from now on. We know who you are and what drives you and every ugly monster like you. I won't let you get away with it. This should be fun.
Takes a long wiz in somone's mouth who couldnt even have the dignity to find a hollow point.

Takes a long wiz in somone's mouth who couldnt even have the dignity to find a hollow point.

Back