Atheists have lowest divorce rate of any religious group

Jews: because they argue about everything
Born-again Christians: Because they're fucking insane.
Other Christians: Because their spouses are probably born-again Christians
Atheists: Because their spouses found Jesus.

I would venture to say, blind people are least likely to commit vehicular homicide while drinking and driving. But what exactly does this prove?

Well, that comment proves you're ridiculously stupid. Aside from that, there's not much to take from it.

Well, that comment proves you're ridiculously stupid. Aside from that, there's not much to take from it.

How is that stupid? It's essentially the same strawman argument. Waterhead says fewer Atheists get divorced, and I say fewer blind people kill others while drinking and driving.

What is truly "ridiculously stupid" is some loud-mouth punk making accusations without articulating any basis for them. Also, idiots who make up senseless monikers designed to proclaim how smart they are.

A wise guy is not someone who is necessarily smart. If you ever watched the three stooges, you'd understand.

Why don't you try to explain your point a little better so you don't have room to wiggle away when I shoot you down? Just go ahead and tell us how this is anything like blind people driving. Be specific.

You certainly aren't, this is true! Maybe the smartest thing you ever said here!

Not-so-clever way to avoid being specific.

This is exactly what you do. You say something that obviously means one thing. You say it in a way that leads people to infer what you obviously are saying. Then when they repeat what you're saying, you tell them they misread you and you really meant something else. For instance, saying that gay marriage doesn't threaten traditional marriage and you never argued it did, then saying that judges who may allow gay marriage are threatening traditional marriage. It doesn't make any sense.

I just want you to be very, very specific for once. Go ahead. Tell us.

How is that stupid? It's essentially the same strawman argument. Waterhead says fewer Atheists get divorced, and I say fewer blind people kill others while drinking and driving.

What is truly "ridiculously stupid" is some loud-mouth punk making accusations without articulating any basis for them. Also, idiots who make up senseless monikers designed to proclaim how smart they are.

What part of this study is a "strawman argument", Dixie.

Judging from what I read, it seemed to be a rational study of human behavior. Did you actually read the article or did you just jump in with insults?

Just because you don't like the results doesn't mean the study is bogus.

Back