Attacking Governor Christie?

He's your kinda guy Big Money AKA BIG GOVERNMENT! He's a fucking neo-con RINO Democrat ass kisser who has problems with the Second Amendment, claims to be a tax cutter but raised taxes on NJ's Seniors so the NJ Teachers Union could keep their pensions and healthcare racket, he was among the first to create an Obama-care exchange. The NJ unemployment rate is still one of the highest in the nation and his best buddy is Stephen M. Sweeney Demorat President of the NJ Senate and onetime Business Agent for the NJ Iron workers union.

Y'all BIG Government lovers will love Fatty Shitty Pants Christie.

I actually think that Christie may be the only republican out there with a chance to grab the middle of the bell curve and win the general election. To that end, I am fully supportive of opposition research efforts to find his skeletons before he develops too much momentum.

Chris Christi say the NRA is ”reprehensible” for identifying the fucking hypocrisy of Obama while having armed guards protecting his children and Chris Christi’s children while they’re in school but opposes armed guards in our schools for your and my children.

Why should leftist fear Chris Christi? He’s one of em!

Chris Christi says military bases in Kentucky, (that’s AMERICA folks), are ”PORK,” but he forgets to calculate the Sandy loot he kissed Obama’s ass for into NJ’s pot of freshly frying bacon.

Christi is a fucking fat, trash-mouthed RINO who robs Seniors of their tax relief and panders to public school unions.

I actually think that Christie may be the only republican out there with a chance to grab the middle of the bell curve and win the general election. To that end, I am fully supportive of opposition research efforts to find his skeletons before he develops too much momentum.

So... it still doesn't explain why YOU are so obsessed with Christie.... you are scared of him.. that is pretty clear.

I am far from obsessed with him, or any politician at this early stage. As I admitted, I believe he is the GOP's best and only real chance to take beat Hillary, so I am all for democratic organizations conducting opposition research on him to knock him out early.

I am far from obsessed with him, or any politician at this early stage. As I admitted, I believe he is the GOP's best and only real chance to take beat Hillary, so I am all for democratic organizations conducting opposition research on him to knock him out early.

I can only assume Secretary Clinton is happy because Christy would be her most formidable opponent.

Back