Attacking Governor Christie?

Sokolich told CNN's "The Situation Room" the e-mails suggested that political motives behind the lane closures have led him to believe that Christie is more clued-in than he's admitted..."This new traffic pattern is causing unnecessary delays for emergency services to arrive on scene for medical emergencies," Favia said, citing one case in which paramedics rushing to aid an unconscious elderly woman suffering a heart attack were held up and had to meet the ambulance transporting the victim at the hospital instead of at the scene. She later died.

So you're saying that Christie caused a death?

luckily... we have a host of non-sunny-day alternative activities available and planned out. Lots to do here in Mexico.

I wouldn't know... I know of no expatriates anywhere in Mexico who engage in such activity.

And for the record, my moderate wife happens to like Chris Christie a great deal, and, while she would never vote for a republican, she has said to me that she would not be unhappy with a Christie win in 2016.

In truth... I worry about American politics much less than I used to. My happy life will go on unabated regardless of who wins.

Okay, Christie's puppy dogs eyes and near tears!

I forgive you Governor!

I almost believe you, too!

not fear... I DO think he is the GOP's best chance, however, so anything that knocks him down is a good thing. When he steps on his OWN dick without democratic prompting, that's even better.

Okay, Christie's puppy dogs eyes and near tears!

I forgive you Governor!

I almost believe you, too!

:D Compare and contrast:

Christie: "I am outraged and deeply saddened to learn that not only was I misled by a member of my staff, but this completely inappropriate and unsanctioned conduct was made without my knowledge. People will be held responsible for their actions", he added but gave no details.

And

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]

Croupier
: Your winnings, sir.

Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/messages-link-nj-governors-aides-lane-closures-21461333
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/quotes

Back