Attacking Governor Christie?

So I was right. Why should old guys get a special break on their property taxes?

Of course if you love BIG fucking government like RINOs & Demorats old bastards should take it straight up their old fucking asses at the tax racket, huh RINO?

Aw, did granpa have to pay his taxes like everybody else?

Oh! But everybody else goes no further than the stupid bastards in the middle. Demorats & RINOs have exempted taxation for their voter freeloaders and Wall Street and other special interest bribery contributors and idiots like you keep voting for them. Congratulations imbecile!!!

Oh! But everybody else goes no further than the stupid bastards in the middle. Demorats & RINOs have exempted taxation for their voter freeloaders and Wall Street and other special interest bribery contributors and idiots like you keep voting for them. Congratulations imbecile!!!

You have no clue how or if I vote, or what if anything I contribute to, do you?

You have no clue how or if I vote, or what if anything I contribute to, do you?

Your rhetoric spews heavy evidence that you are a fucking BIG government RINO. You hold near and dear all of the fucking RINO talking points. Your beloved agenda is replacing fucking crooked Demorats with crooked RINOs in the seats of crooked government. What else do I need to know?

Your rhetoric spews heavy evidence that you are a fucking BIG government RINO. You hold near and dear all of the fucking RINO talking points. Your beloved agenda is replacing fucking crooked Demorats with crooked RINOs in the seats of crooked government. What else do I need to know?

Some facts...

How would I vote for Christie unless I live in New Jersey, Gramps?

The statement was "people "LIKE" Christi" and your touting of his probable Presidential run would give you a Primary vote and a general election vote for the bastard since the majority of RINOs in the Party would likely offer up the son-of-a-bitch. Get a fucking clue!!!

The statement was "people "LIKE" Christi" and your touting of his probable Presidential run would give you a Primary vote and a general election vote for the bastard since the majority of RINOs in the Party would likely offer up the son-of-a-bitch. Get a fucking clue!!!

So you are privy to my future actions?

How long have you had these psychic abilities, and why didn't you use them to win a lottery or clean up on stocks? That way you wouldn't have had to cry about being required to pay property taxes.

So you are privy to my future actions?

How long have you had these psychic abilities, and why didn't you use them to win a lottery or clean up on stocks? That way you wouldn't have had to cry about being required to pay property taxes.

How do you know I haven't won the lottery, cleaned up on stocks and how do you know I paid my property taxes? Where did you get those psychic abilities????? Get a fucking clue junior!!!

Back