Attempts on Obamas life

I got your kool-aid here--come get your kool-aid girls.

3 college degrees and the grammer and sentence structure of a 4th grader?

Nah, I ain't buying it. Even a community college would have taught you more than that.

I dunno Sol. All the stupid people on here claim to be rich. I mean, if this is reality, I have no idea how wealth is distributed anymore. Maybe it's because stupid people don't ask questions?

Topspin claims to be a millionaire. Majority claims to be a millionaire. It's a little ridiculous.

I agree, WM. He has 3 degrees and makes big money? I have no doubt he is some semi-literate construction worker living in his mom's basement.

I can give a damn what you doubt. You don't have a clue. you don't think a regular joe can make it in this country because obama and his wife told you so. Tear me down--tear Palin down. We don't even budge. ya got no game--and you like it that way.

personally--I have respect for construction workers. They make a lot of stuff we use, and I am gratefull they have that skill.--but your a elite wanna be--so I guess you don't.

I can give a damn what you doubt. You don't have a clue. you don't think a regular joe can make it in this country because obama and his wife told you so. Tear me down--tear Palin down. We don't even budge. ya got no game--and you like it that way.

Regular Joe's can't make coherent sentences? You don't have a high opinion of the regular joe Maj.

I have plenty of game. I am ready to play anytime. I am a regular joe and I have made it quite well, thank you.

But I can also recognize bullshit when I smell it.

And anyone who got three college degrees would be able to form a proper sentence, use proper tense, and proper grammer. And that is a simple fact.

I dunno Sol. All the stupid people on here claim to be rich. I mean, if this is reality, I have no idea how wealth is distributed anymore. Maybe it's because stupid people don't ask questions?

Topspin claims to be a millionaire. Majority claims to be a millionaire. It's a little ridiculous.

I never claimed to be a millionair you lieing little fuck. Go get your mom--I have to talk with her about her failure rasing a decient kid. You parents failed you.

three years ago--I did my busines part time, while working in a machine shop. I think I made about under 40 grand that year--just a biot of side money from the business.

two years abo--my business started taking off and I worked a deal with my boss to go to part time (nice of him to let me follow my dream). Then I got busier yet (new expanding products in the industry boosted it) and quit my job. I made about 65 grand that year (last year).

This year, I think I am reall close to 100 grand so far, but the last two years, I have been buying equiptment fo9t eh business--so tax was really low.

Out of you home--there are good write offs and with the expendatures, I only paid 600 bucks in federal tax--while eating at good restrauants and not worring about my utilities for a change. This year, I bought more stuff but I might get hammered a bit harder--I asm running out of room to buy stuff--and I will probably move in a year or two to a more business friendly state. I can do my business anywhere in the country I want, as it is pretty much internet driven--and I have a great marketing guy with his own growing distributership/dealership. (he is the key for me--nobody does the volume I do in the world).

This year is ending really strong, and I think I will be over 100 grand. I was told by my marketing guy a few months ago that I am only selling about 25% of what I could, because I am not geared up to really good production yet. I should be finished with gearing up for a year or two by the end of this year, and I will see if he is correct about the 25% thing.

I may make a quarter mill next year, with relitive ease, but i am no millionair. Give me a few years, and we will see then. I plan on paying off my home and autos first though.

Wish me luck----ohhh no---you could not do that--it is not in your nature. lol

Palin taking in my home town now-and on the radio. later fuckers.

I never claimed to be a millionair you lieing little fuck. Go get your mom--I have to talk with her about her failure rasing a decient kid. You parents failed you.

three years ago--I did my busines part time, while working in a machine shop. I think I made about under 40 grand that year--just a biot of side money from the business.

two years abo--my business started taking off and I worked a deal with my boss to go to part time (nice of him to let me follow my dream). Then I got busier yet (new expanding products in the industry boosted it) and quit my job. I made about 65 grand that year (last year).

This year, I think I am reall close to 100 grand so far, but the last two years, I have been buying equiptment fo9t eh business--so tax was really low.

Out of you home--there are good write offs and with the expendatures, I only paid 600 bucks in federal tax--while eating at good restrauants and not worring about my utilities for a change. This year, I bought more stuff but I might get hammered a bit harder--I asm running out of room to buy stuff--and I will probably move in a year or two to a more business friendly state. I can do my business anywhere in the country I want, as it is pretty much internet driven--and I have a great marketing guy with his own growing distributership/dealership. (he is the key for me--nobody does the volume I do in the world).

This year is ending really strong, and I think I will be over 100 grand. I was told by my marketing guy a few months ago that I am only selling about 25% of what I could, because I am not geared up to really good production yet. I should be finished with gearing up for a year or two by the end of this year, and I will see if he is correct about the 25% thing.

I may make a quarter mill next year, with relitive ease, but i am no millionair. Give me a few years, and we will see then. I plan on paying off my home and autos first though.

Wish me luck----ohhh no---you could not do that--it is not in your nature. lol

Palin taking in my home town now-and on the radio. later fuckers.

So you had three degrees and were working in a machine shop for $40k a year?

Jeez, no wonder you never had the time to vote.

Back