Auburn vs Alabama

1) Nope
2) Tigers fall to Tigers (fuck, do we really have 3 tigers in the SEC now? Fuck the South!) in SEC championship
3) I mean Misery wins...

Not happening, auburn jumps your DII schedule
Dream on in fantasyland there Dude and take another toke! LOL

OSU's played a tougher schedule than both Mizzou and Bama. Auborn is the only SEC team that's played as tough a schedule as OSU and they manages to lose 1 game to a mediocre TAMU. I love how TAMU and Mizzou have exploded the SEC mythology this years. They went from being mediocre Big 12 teams to being top tier SEC teams! LOL

1) Nope
2) Tigers fall to Tigers (fuck, do we really have 3 tigers in the SEC now? Fuck the South!) in SEC championship
3) I mean Misery wins...
SEC fans are going to be in a great big circle jerk for the next week. They're going to pull out all their talking heads in ESPN and the media who are going to talk a fantasy about how much tougher the SEC schedule is. Then people who actually know how to do math are going to look at that and laugh their asses off.

Reality. If FSU and OSU win their conference championship game they will play in the NCG and all the cry babying by SEC fans who desperately believe in their mythology won't change a damned thing cause the BCS learned from it's Bama/LSWho catastrophe. No one outside the southeast wants to see an SEC team play FSU for a national championship. They want a REAL NCG.

Yeah auburn has to win again otherwise Ohio slow is in
Ohio State is in if they beat MSU. OSU has taken care of business for 24 straight games. That's what counts Not the opinions of talking heads at ESPN who don't even actually watch the games and sure as hell don't know how to do basic math. If FSU and OSU wins the SEC is out and rightfully so. Ya'll should have taken care of business on the field...like FSU and OSU have.

OSU's played a tougher schedule than both Mizzou and Bama. Auborn is the only SEC team that's played as tough a schedule as OSU and they manages to lose 1 game to a mediocre TAMU. I love how TAMU and Mizzou have exploded the SEC mythology this years. They went from being mediocre Big 12 teams to being top tier SEC teams! LOL
Osu played 2 ranked teams not even top ten
A urn beat 5 ranked teams and number 1
Boise state deserved it more than y'all do

Ranked reams who earned their rankings by playing each other. Remember when Clemson was #4? Did you notice how last night, Stanford was still ranked #5 (LOL)? They basically handed those rankings out because their conferences are supposed to be awesome. Then Clemson embarrassed itself. Florida started off ranked because it's in the SEC, for that reason only - everyone who has beaten it has basically defeated an FCS team.

It continues on like that...

Osu played 2 ranked teams not even top ten
A urn beat 5 ranked teams and number 1
Boise state deserved it more than y'all do
Yea they played 5 teams that a Mafioso said was good. Big deal! Who cares? In reality they played 6 FBS teams with winning records, which is the toughest schedule in the SEC but lost to a mediocre TAMU team. OSU has played the 6 FBS teams with winning records and won them all. If they beat 11-1 MSU, they earned their stripes cause they got it done on the field. The SEC needs to quit crybabying. You didn't get it done on the field. So man up.

Ranked reams who earned their rankings by playing each other. Remember when Clemson was #4? Did you notice how last night, Stanford was still ranked #5 (LOL)? They basically handed those rankings out because their conferences are supposed to be awesome. Then Clemson embarrassed itself. Florida started off ranked because it's in the SEC, for that reason only - everyone who has beaten it has basically defeated an FCS team.

It continues on like that...
Exactly. These SEC cry babies want to play in the NCG cause we think we're better and ESPN says we are too, never mind that we didn't get it done on the field. If ESPN says we're better it's gotta be true. Right? LOL LOL LOL

I'm loving the whining and crying we're hearing from the South...Thanks Bama! LOL

I'm yanking your chain bucket eye!
You'll get it
And like what LSU did to you fsu will
I'm sure you'll cry rapist, gpa's of a school you didn't go to are better!

OSU... Buffalo, San Diego St, Florida A&M... and a Big Ten schedule that has only Wisconsin (#21) in the top 25 currently.

Missouri... Murray St, Toledo (THE Ohio st university), Arkansas St.... plus Georgia #25, S. Carolina (#8 and their only loss), Texas A&M #22

So tell us again how tough OSU's schedule has been.

I'm yanking your chain bucket eye!
You'll get it
And like what LSU did to you fsu will
I'm sure you'll cry rapist, gpa's of a school you didn't go to are better!
No way. OSU's passing game is not quite as good as FSU's but our running game blows them out of the water. On defense FSU doesn't have the D-line to shut down our running game but OSU does have the D-line to shut down FSU's. Should be a great game...if it happens. Gotta beat a tough MSU team first. As for Auburn/Mizzou....Auburn matches up well against the Buckeyes....but the Bucks would wipe the field with Mizzou.

Back