Auburn vs Alabama

OSU... Buffalo, San Diego St, Florida A&M... and a Big Ten schedule that has only Wisconsin (#21) in the top 25 currently.

Missouri... Murray St, Toledo (THE Ohio st university), Arkansas St.... plus Georgia #25, S. Carolina (#8 and their only loss), Texas A&M #22

So tell us again how tough OSU's schedule has been.
Spare me your subjective rankings. Objectively, OSU beat 6 FBS teams with winning records. Mizzou only played 4 FBS teams with winning records and lost one of them. The SEC east is playing at a mid major level this year.

I'm yanking your chain bucket eye!
You'll get it
And like what LSU did to you fsu will
I'm sure you'll cry rapist, gpa's of a school you didn't go to are better!
Good point. I don't really know what FSU's academic ranking is. I know that only Florida, Mizzou and Vanderbilt meet the academic criteria required to belong to the Big 10. That's why I was shocked when Mizzou went to the SEC vs. the Big 10. Mizzou does meet those standards.

which team is cooler out of auburn and alabama? is there a team that is more underdogish?
Not really. Both Mizzou and Auburn sucked last year and have surprised a lot of people with their performance this year. Of the 5 teams who mathematically have a shot at the NCG,

FSU, OSU, Auburn, Mizzou and Alabama I'd say Mizzou is the biggest underdog. Mizzou hasn't won a conference Championship since 1969. There significant underdogs against Auburn but I wouldn't count them out as Auburn is like 2 plays away from being a 9-3 team.

University Of Alabama Kicker Gets Death Threats For Missing Field Goal

INSIDE EDITION is learning about a disturbing new turn in the game the nation is still buzzing about. Auburn University stunned Alabama with a 100-yard return of a missed field goal with one second left on the clock.

Now, some enraged Alabama fans are taking to Twitter making death threats against the kicker.

Surprisingly, not the kicker who missed the 57-yard field goal, the threats are aimed at another guy, Alabama’s No. 43, Cade Foster. Foster had been taken out of the game earlier because he missed all three of his field goal attempts.

“Go die in a hole! ,” one crazed fan tweeted.

“I hope you get your [expletive] in Alabama. You should run away as far as you can,” tweeted another.

Now Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron, who was comforted after the shocking defeat by his girlfriend, former INSIDE EDITION special Super Bowl correspondent Katherine Webb, is coming to his teammate's defense tweeting: “We win & lose as a team. If u blame this on 1 guy u aren't a true fan!”

WFAN sports radio host Joe Benigno says he isn't surprised by the extreme reaction. He told INSIDE EDITION, "If you can give an immediately reaction to something like Twitter, like we saw at the end of the Alabama / Auburn game, there is going to be trouble."

Some people are calling the jaw-dropping touchdown the greatest play in sports history.

YouTube is flooded with videos showing priceless reactions from Auburn fans. No one could believe what just happened.

The press box was filled in joy and it was pandemonium in the stands.

Good point. I don't really know what FSU's academic ranking is. I know that only Florida, Mizzou and Vanderbilt meet the academic criteria required to belong to the Big 10. That's why I was shocked when Mizzou went to the SEC vs. the Big 10. Mizzou does meet those standards.
Elton John thinks bragging about a school you couldn't get into academics is gay

Well, the same is true of Illinois and Indiana, and the lower Midwest states brush-up with the former slave states.
That is correct. Some people say The South begins at the Ohio river. Here in Ohio we know that it's the southern border of Franklin county. I can remember when I lived in the Cincinnati area about heaving my TV through a window cause they pre-empted an OSU football game for a Kentucky football game.

That is correct. Some people say The South begins at the Ohio river. Here in Ohio we know that it's the southern border of Franklin county. I can remember when I lived in the Cincinnati area about heaving my TV through a window cause they pre-empted an OSU football game for a Kentucky football game.
If you throw tv's thru windows
You might be a redneck

I think McCarron's move to defend the guy like that is awesome. Can't these idiot fans stop threatening players and just go burn down more trees?

:D

No no no!! Anything north of I-40 is Yankee. Own it. ;)

saying one got "death threats" really has been devalued in recent times. death threats used to actually mean something.

now it's just a bunch of bored 13 year olds trolling you, and people act as if they are a hero and a martyr for bravely facing down threats on their life.

anyone that says they got death threats on the internet is not someone to be taken seriously. pretty sure everyone on JPP got death threats from 007 or kingraw.

saying one got "death threats" really has been devalued in recent times. death threats used to actually mean something.

now it's just a bunch of bored 13 year olds trolling you, and people act as if they are a hero and a martyr for bravely facing down threats on their life.

anyone that says they got death threats on the internet is not someone to be taken seriously. pretty sure everyone on JPP got death threats from 007 or kingraw.

Will someone please shoot Grind? :)

Back