Austrian economics

the ones even the money people know are historically failed ideas.

It's like I am in another "discussion" with pmp. You don't know what you are talking about and your circular arguments and vague comments don't help to cover that fact.

Last edited:
why did they crush Paul?

you and I know exactly why.

the tea party crap is crap.

there is no automatic setting for capitalism and democracy to live in peace.

It takes ADULTS using FACTS and COMPASSION to monitor non stop for any undermining of the gentle balance that makes the Dance work for the MOST human beings walking this great country.

That means REALLY sound regulations well inforced and constantly upgraded and altered to fit the everchanging needs of our true ends.

That is to provide an atmosphere of innovation and safety for which the only thing in this world that really matters which is REAL HUMANS LIVES.

people are the top priority and ALWAYS should be.

why did they crush Paul?

you and I know exactly why.

the tea party crap is crap.

there is no automatic setting for capitalism and democracy to live in peace.

It takes ADULTS using FACTS and COMPASSION to monitor non stop for any undermining of the gentle balance that makes the Dance work for the MOST human beings walking this great country.

That means REALLY sound regulations well inforced and constantly upgraded and altered to fit the everchanging needs of our true ends.

That is to provide an atmosphere of innovation and safety for which the only thing in this world that really matters which is REAL HUMANS LIVES.

people are the top priority and ALWAYS should be.

Your compassion apparently stops with your own wallet. Then it is all capitalism, all the time.

BTW, can you talk about Austrian Economics without using Wiki?

Back