Authoritarianism will be on the ballot

floridafan

Verified User
Political and legal experts are sounding the alarm after a New York Times deep dive details how Donald Trump and his top allies are planning to massively reorganize the entire executive branch to hand him unprecedented power and decimate the constitutional basis of checks and balances should he win re-election next year.

"Donald J. Trump and his allies are planning a sweeping expansion of presidential power over the machinery of government if voters return him to the White House in 2025, reshaping the structure of the executive branch to concentrate far greater authority directly in his hands," The New York Times' Jonathan Swan, Charlie Savage and Maggie Haberman report.

With the assistance of entities like the Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank that was transformed during the Trump years, The Times reports several of Trump's well-known associates have been working on plans for his second term.

Trump wants to be President-for-Life.

How many JPP Trumpers will support him in that goal?

The same blather was fearmongered about in 2015/2016 as well. Meh.

Meanwhile, Obama 3.0 has actually done those things (and still does them), even turning DC into an oligarchy, and floridafan hasn't the slightest clue about it... TOO funny.

Yoiu of all people, who love and respect the Constitution, should be angered that a presidential candidate would disregard the constitution.
What are you even talking about? Presidents can serve two terms.

And why are you pretending to love the document that you despise?

Yoiu of all people, who love and respect the Constitution, should be angered that a presidential candidate would disregard the constitution.

Sybil doesn't love and respect the Constitution since he's clearly irrational and lies about his socks. The manifesto linked in his signature is proof.

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/122/lispy-leftist-list-linguistic-lunacy
https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/68/cult-mask
https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/2/global-warming-mythology-reference-manual
https://politiplex.freeforums.net/board/19/debunking-signature

Political and legal experts are sounding the alarm after a New York Times deep dive details how Donald Trump and his top allies are planning to massively reorganize the entire executive branch to hand him unprecedented power and decimate the constitutional basis of checks and balances should he win re-election next year.

"Donald J. Trump and his allies are planning a sweeping expansion of presidential power over the machinery of government if voters return him to the White House in 2025, reshaping the structure of the executive branch to concentrate far greater authority directly in his hands," The New York Times' Jonathan Swan, Charlie Savage and Maggie Haberman report.

With the assistance of entities like the Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank that was transformed during the Trump years, The Times reports several of Trump's well-known associates have been working on plans for his second term.

7suqyx.jpg

you should be asking that of the JPP gun banners that want to deprive the people of the power to prevent it

I'm against gun banners. From what I can see, it's the WSE militias who are advocating overthrowing the Federal government, and by extension, the state governments, in support of a White Nationalist totalitarian state.

The gun banners are idiots because they are advocating banning guns except for everyone who already has them...which is mainly the White Nationalists. Irony.

Considering the incessant treason by the democrats - he'll be serving his first term in office if the democrats fail to rig the election.

Where is your anger my dear, that someone will ignore your precious constitution? Can it possibly be that this is just what you wanted?

I'm against gun banners. From what I can see, it's the WSE militias who are advocating overthrowing the Federal government, and by extension, the state governments, in support of a White Nationalist totalitarian state.

The gun banners are idiots because they are advocating banning guns except for everyone who already has them...which is mainly the White Nationalists. Irony.

this is a good example of someone (you) who THINKS they know what's going on, but in reality, you're a totally stupid and ignorant moron who doesn't realize that there are also MILLIONS of minorities who own guns.

Have you ever witnessed a diverse group of people at a gun rally?

this is a good example of someone (you) who THINKS they know what's going on, but in reality, you're a totally stupid and ignorant moron who doesn't realize that there are also MILLIONS of minorities who own guns.

Have you ever witnessed a diverse group of people at a gun rally?

If you really believed that, DtM, why bother will me? Why not ignore me like most members ignore JPP's obvious mentally ill?

The fact you think I believe only whites own guns is part of your own flawed perceptions of reality. Only a truly delusional person believes "mainly the White Nationalists" = only whites.

OTOH, after reading your White Nationalist posts for a few years, I can see why you have a problem with me. LOL

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2017/06/22/the-demographics-of-gun-ownership/
PSDT_2017.06.22.guns-01-10.png

If you really believed that, DtM, why bother will me? Why not ignore me like most members ignore JPP's obvious mentally ill?

The fact you think I believe only whites own guns is part of your own flawed perceptions of reality. Only a truly delusional person believes "mainly the White Nationalists" = only whites.

OTOH, after reading your White Nationalist posts for a few years, I can see why you have a problem with me. LOL

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2017/06/22/the-demographics-of-gun-ownership/
PSDT_2017.06.22.guns-01-10.png

so then all of those blacks, asians, and hispanics toting guns around at the virginia capital rally are white saupremacists?

Where is your anger my dear, that someone will ignore your precious constitution? Can it possibly be that this is just what you wanted?

You hate the Constitution - particularly that damned Bill of Rights that Biden has done away with.

You fear that Trump will return us to a Constitutional Republic with the rule of law. It took you so long to create the Marxist cesspool of fascism that you so dearly love..

yes brandon is a totalitarian

Back