Authoritarianism will be on the ballot

This thread was on authoritarianism from Trump being the focus of the next election and you turned it all into guns.

not that you have the intelligence or ability to think this far ahead, but what if your doom and gloom scenario should prove fruitful? what if your womens are forced to become handmaidens for the elite? do you have plans to fight back? if so, how? or will you expose your cowardice and just let it happen, using 'it's the new law' as the excuse to cover your terror?

not that you have the intelligence or ability to think this far ahead, but what if your doom and gloom scenario should prove fruitful? what if your womens are forced to become handmaidens for the elite? do you have plans to fight back? if so, how? or will you expose your cowardice and just let it happen, using 'it's the new law' as the excuse to cover your terror?

What's your plan? Shoot Trump and his WSE Praetorian Guard?

Shooting Trump isn't the dumbest idea that I've ever heard...for sure.

Do we have enough marksmen on our side?
I haven't pulled a trigger in years, so somebody else has to step up.
If it happens, I won't be able to take credit.

Shooting Trump isn't the dumbest idea that I've ever heard...for sure.

Do we have enough marksmen on our side?

I haven't pulled a trigger in years, so somebody else has to step up.

If it happens, I won't be able to take credit.
It surprises me that the militias are taking Trump's betrayal of them so meekly. In fact, it appears they are willingly bending over and spreading their cheeks for him.

There are plenty of marksman in the United States.

No need since he'll keel over from a heart attack or stroke any day now. All those years of fatty foods and Adderall will catch up to him.

The fact you believe you'd ever get in range is sweet. Sure, but it'll never play that way for several reasons. For one, I doubt you'd shoot at your "unit" buddies. LOL

wouldn't have to. they wouldn't want their wives turned in to handmaidens as well..........so they'd be right there with me.............so I guess you're still going to be stuck on being a racist.

as well as a coward...........that boating accident in your future looks pretty solid.

wouldn't have to. they wouldn't want their wives turned in to handmaidens as well..........so they'd be right there with me.............so I guess you're still going to be stuck on being a racist.

as well as a coward...........that boating accident in your future looks pretty solid.
You're free to your militia fantasies and support for White Nationalists, DtM.

My guess is that you are more likely to be in a Federal prison than for good Americans to start a guerrilla campaign against an authoritarian state run by your militia friends and President-for-Life Trump.

You're free to your militia fantasies and support for White Nationalists, DtM.
it's funny you are stuck on calling me a white nationalist, hilarious even. but we understand that's all you have.

My guess is that you are more likely to be in a Federal prison than for good Americans to start a guerrilla campaign against an authoritarian state run by your militia friends and President-for-Life Trump.
what ever you need to tell yourself to not feel so ashamed about your lack of courage...............i'll support you in it ROFL

it's funny you are stuck on calling me a white nationalist, hilarious even. but we understand that's all you have.

what ever you need to tell yourself to not feel so ashamed about your lack of courage...............i'll support you in it ROFL

Why? You're well known for supporting the WSE militias to violently overthrow the present government because you consider it too "woke" and, like Trump, you claim they are violating the Constitution as a pretense for mass murder.

I've always found it interesting that you define "courage" as the willingness to blow up a daycare center as a means to incite overthrowing the Federal government. Not as interesting as you removing all of your pro-militia tags off your username, but still interesting.

Why? You're well known for supporting the WSE militias to violently overthrow the present government because you consider it too "woke" and, like Trump, you claim they are violating the Constitution as a pretense for mass murder.
you BELIEVE I support the WSE militias............but that's all you can believe.

I've always found it interesting that you define "courage" as the willingness to blow up a daycare center as a means to incite overthrowing the Federal government. Not as interesting as you removing all of your pro-militia tags off your username, but still interesting.
i've always found it pathetic that you'd rather live on your knees, than die standing up.

you BELIEVE I support the WSE militias............but that's all you can believe.

i've always found it pathetic that you'd rather live on your knees, than die standing up.
So all your posts about Threepers and Oathkeepers were bullshit? Now it all makes sense. LOL

You continue to prove you haven't a clue, DtM.

Wow, you really weird.

The same blather was fearmongered about in 2015/2016 as well. Meh.

Meanwhile, Obama 3.0 has actually done those things (and still does them), even turning DC into an oligarchy, and floridafan hasn't the slightest clue about it... TOO funny.

Link ass face?

The republicans have to cheat in elections to win

We will not bow to a minority who are insane and full of Russian propaganda

The Republican Party needs to die

Back