Axelrod: Obama Won't Rule Out Middle-Class Tax Hike

I think Karl Rove's main position was Deputy Chief of Staff. There are three "senior advisors" now, and I doubt that the same clout as the position did under Bush (which was probably mainly due to the fact that Rove occupied the position, not because the position was particularly important).

do you not see the partisan hack in your post....

I think Karl Rove's main position was Deputy Chief of Staff. There are three "senior advisors" now, and I doubt that the same clout as the position did under Bush (which was probably mainly due to the fact that Rove occupied the position, not because the position was particularly important).

I know this must come as a affront to you, but your 'thought' doesn't hold much weight in my scheme of things. It's the title and just like Axelrod, Rove was not 'alone.' The history of Obama and Axelrod goes back many years, moreso than with Emanuel.

I had Axelrod as 'visiting professor' while a pol. sci. major at U of I. He's good, but like Obama a true Alinsky believer. Emanuel is different, he will go where the winds blow-which is where he tied in well with Clinton.

Back