baby boomlet occuring in US

BS! I am asking you by what logic are bac's comments racist and yours are not. I did not ask you to prove you are not a racist. That is a strawman and nothing but your attempt to slink your way out.

BAC responded to my statement in post 2: “Of course they are all kids of illegals or Muslims, either wanting to breed their way to an eventual take-over.” Neither term “illegal” or “Muslim” is related to race, and therefore the statement is not racist.

BA’s response was: “That's one huge step above breeding a bunch of southerners .. and better for this country.” (post 106)

I asked BAC to explain (post 123) and he failed to do so, but AHZ attempted (post 116) when he stated: “Blackascoal would rather brown illegals flourish as opposed to white citizens.” My statement: “It appears that way. It also appears to be racism.” was directed at AHZ’s. The statement attributed to BAC is racist as “brown” and “white” are both racial traits, and the statement is therefore racist.

BAC is free to explain his statement at any time.

I am sorry that you became confused.

BAC responded to my statement in post 2: “Of course they are all kids of illegals or Muslims, either wanting to breed their way to an eventual take-over.” Neither term “illegal” or “Muslim” is related to race, and therefore the statement is not racist.

BA’s response was: “That's one huge step above breeding a bunch of southerners .. and better for this country.” (post 106)

I asked BAC to explain (post 123) and he failed to do so, but AHZ attempted (post 116) when he stated: “Blackascoal would rather brown illegals flourish as opposed to white citizens.” My statement: “It appears that way. It also appears to be racism.” was directed at AHZ’s. The statement attributed to BAC is racist as “brown” and “white” are both racial traits, and the statement is therefore racist.

BAC is free to explain his statement at any time.

I am sorry that you became confused.

And as I pointed out, in post 139, southern is not related to race. We've been over it. Start from 139.

Your and nAHZi's assertion that bac is referring skin color (though I assume he was) is no more or less valid than asserting you were with your comments about Muslims and illegal immigrants. Both you and nAHZi then appear to be concerned with brown illegals and would prefer they did not breed. Even though any children they have are automatically legal here and therefore your pretense of only being opposed to "illegal" brown people is all shot to hell.

You never responded to my points in 139 instead you tried to change the subject with ad homs.

And as I pointed out, in post 139, southern is not related to race. We've been over it. Start from 139.

Your and nAHZi's assertion that bac is referring skin color (though I assume he was) is no more or less valid than asserting you were with your comments about Muslims and illegal immigrants. Both you and nAHZi then appear to be concerned with brown illegals and would prefer they did not breed. Even though any children they have are automatically legal here and therefore your pretense of only being opposed to "illegal" brown people is all shot to hell.

You never responded to my points in 139 instead you tried to change the subject with ad homs.
As I indicated earlier my comment was related to brown vs white.

The brown vs white is something AHZ said and you signed on to. Bac did not say it. You two inferred it. Again, how is the reverse not racist? Again, why shouldn't we infer that that's (brown illegals) what you really mean you claim illegals?

Forget it.

The brown vs white is something AHZ said and you signed on to. Bac did not say it. You two inferred it. Again, how is the reverse not racist? Again, why shouldn't we infer that that's (brown illegals) what you really mean you claim illegals?

Forget it.

Because my post (#4) was referring to "takeover", obviously referring to political. BAC's was obviously about race, as you yourself have admitted. :)

Were you expressing joy here? I read it as a complaint. Seemed like crazed conspiracy crap to me. Maybe, you were being sarcastic, but that was not demonstrated in follow up posts.
It was a complaint and his insinuation that I first took offense at was that all the hispanic children were illegals (and go back and read your bullshit post you say ALL) and my child who is hispanic and lots of kids born here in New Mexico as well as Texas and Arizona and California are of hispanic heritage and their parents were ALL citizens of this country. And as I pointed out, my Girl Friend's family has lived north of El Paso since BEFORE the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and were legal citizens of BOTH nations. But for him the large birth of brown kids were ALL illegals and muslims. And that no matter how you paint it is racist.

No it is to have a legit debate. When opponent hurls an insult, it is a clear indication that said opponent has lost, therefore the Southern Man gains!
Again you confuse insults with observations. He said you argue like AHZ not as an insult but to point out a weakness if your debate style. So unding the bell.

See what happens when a liberial (hillery) promises welfare recipients 5000 dollars for each of their welfare children born?

HUH ?

that is some convoluted illogic there bud, blaming a current event on something that has not happened yet and may well not even happen.

Babies are not like the stock market.

Again you confuse insults with observations. He said you argue like AHZ not as an insult but to point out a weakness if your debate style. So unding the bell.
Perhaps in your world, but in mine when someone calls me an ass and compares me to a nazi I call that an insult.

It is glaringly apparent that you have no clue how debate works.

Two questions .. are all southerners white?

No?

Then how are my comments about southerners "racist?"
I have a clue how civilized debate works.

I tok your coment as "apparently racist". RS states that he agreed. If we are both wrong, then I apologize for myself, but you must admit that your wording could have been chosen better.

Perhaps in your world, but in mine when someone calls me an ass and compares me to a nazi I call that an insult.

I said you were making an ass of yourself and compared your debating (specifically your method of worming out of what you said) to nAHZi's. That's my name for AssHat.

Last edited:
I have a clue how civilized debate works.

I tok your coment as "apparently racist". RS states that he agreed. If we are both wrong, then I apologize for myself, but you must admit that your wording could have been chosen better.

His wording was no worse than yours. That is what I said.

Back