Bach-to-Mom & her male master Marcus quit Catholic-bashing megachurch

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
t1larg.bachmann.gi.jpg

Pastor Marcus Birkholz has been at the helm of Salem Lutheran Church for nearly three decades.

When asked about the Bachmanns leaving the church, he said, “I’ve been asked to make no comments regarding them and their family.”

Bachmann was asked about her status with the church on Thursday at Reagan National Airport as she headed to catch a flight.

When asked about her pastor, she asked, “Which one?”

An aide quickly hustled her away, noting that they were late for a flight.

The Bachmann campaign declined to immediately respond to a request for further comment Friday.

Bachmann had listed her membership in the church on her campaign site for congress in 2006.

She lists no church affiliation on her campaign website or her official congressional website.

:lol:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/15/michele-bachmann-officially-leaves-her-church/

So, basically, the story is a church that she left and is not a member of has a position that is largely unexpressed by the same and we should blame Bachmann for it? Interesting...

So, basically, the story is a church that she left and is not a member of has a position that is largely unexpressed by the same and we should blame Bachmann for it? Interesting...

The story, Dancin' Dalai Damocles, is that she denied the church had the position it did in 2006, when she was a member.

Now, get in step with the other dancers.

trolldance200op2.gif

The story, Dancin' Dalai Damocles, is that she denied the church had the position it did in 2006, when she was a member.

Now, get in step with the other dancers.

trolldance200op2.gif

And what was her expressed personal opinion during that time? Will you be honest, or are you a hacktackular trollbot? The reality is, she never expressed the opinion for which you want to blame her. If we applied this same logic, shouldn't you be posting about Obama's 20 year membership in a different church?

She denied that the church she was a member of considers the Pope the anti-Christ, and it did.

Bach-to-Mom: ..."my church does not believe that the pope is the anti-Christ, that’s absolutely false.’’

Was the statement she made about the church she was a member of true, or not, Dancin' Dalai Damocles?

trolldance200op2.gif

If we applied this same logic, shouldn't you be posting about Obama's 20 year membership in a different church?

I noticed that hacktackular trollbot didn't answer your question in post 24.

He actually thinks he has the ability to debate, or even have a conversation with another person.

Which is absolutely true. Had she stated that she left by her own accord, that would be a lie. She didn't say anything to that effect. If someone asks me to leave a room and I comply, would it be a lie to say that I left the room? Obviously not.

Also, you've conveniently ignored my question about Obama's church. Did you express this level of concern about his attendance of Trinity United Church of Christ?

^ waiting.

Back