Bachmann's brats

zappasguitar

In the 20th century there were the Hitler Youth...

Now in the 21st century we find the Bachmann Brats...too funny!

While Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) is well-known for her small army of foster children, it's another group of youngsters that she credits with her 2008 re-election, Mother Jones reported.

It was the nearly six dozen 12 to 19-year-old homeschooled kids who went door to door for Bachmann who helped her hold onto her House seat. The kids were members of Generation Joshua, a group that trains homeschooled kids for political organizing. For Bachmann, who sees herself as the future leader of the Republican Party, these are her would-be future constituents.

Which is why they will again be a force to be reckoned with in her presidential bid.

Bachmann is an advocate for homeschooling, and has educated her biological children that way. The national homeschooling advocacy community has given back in kind for her loud support. In addition to manpower from Generation J, spinoff group Home School Legal Defense Association PAC has donated money and manpower to Bachmann's campaigns the last three election cycles.

Already, she is courting homeschool-centric endorsements, speaking in favor of the Family Education Freedom Act, a tax credit that would make homeschooling parents eligible for a voucher up to $5,000 per child.

Her tea party values of separation of government and the home certainly fit the homeschool advocates' ideals, but there's no telling whether she or Ron Paul, also a high-profile champion of homeschool rights but not a homeschooling parents himself, will reap benefits in 2012.

"We often hear that there aren’t young people in the Republican Party," Bachmann said in her 2008 congressional victory speech. "I'm here to tell you that couldn't be further from the truth."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/19/how-kids-helped-elect-michele-bachmann/

she is a fucking riot and I hope she has more staying power than the quitter from Wassilla.

Home school morons, yeah I bet they socialize real well.

wow...comparing this to hitler's youth

sappy already has lost the debate and made a fool out of himself

what about mmm, mmm obama sappy? why didn't that bother you?

is this a BDS thread?

she is a fucking riot and I hope she has more staying power than the quitter from Wassilla.

Home school morons, yeah I bet they socialize real well.

yeah!

Who'd a thought that one day we'd find a Rightie that makes Sarah Palin look boring!

Every time one starts to think that nutjob Righties can't get any crazier, the Right finds some spectacular new way to prove that, in terms of crazy, we ain't seen nothing yet!

:rofl:.

sappy already has lost the debate and made a fool out of himself

is this a BDS thread?

and once again zappa doesn't want to discuss the thread topic when the questions get tough

yawn

""It was the nearly six dozen 12 to 19-year-old homeschooled kids who went door to door for Bachmann who helped her hold onto her House seat. The kids were members of Generation Joshua, a group that trains homeschooled kids for political organizing. For Bachmann, who sees herself as the future leader of the Republican Party, these are her would-be future constituents.

Deny the similarities all you like, that doesn't change the fact they are being politically indoctrinated during childhood.

Now what other group of children from recent history could someone make that same claim about?

""It was the nearly six dozen 12 to 19-year-old homeschooled kids who went door to door for Bachmann who helped her hold onto her House seat. The kids were members of Generation Joshua, a group that trains homeschooled kids for political organizing. For Bachmann, who sees herself as the future leader of the Republican Party, these are her would-be future constituents.

Deny the similarities all you like, that doesn't change the fact they are being politically indoctrinated during childhood.

Now what other group of children from recent history could someone make that same claim about?

none. the nazi's didn't homeschool kids for political organizing. your failed attempt to use the nazi card is just plain embarrassing.

homeschool children in the US are often homeschooled because the parents want to not have the state indoctrinate them with whatever they believe the state will indoctrinate them with. face it zappa...our public also teach our children about politics and organization, think california and teaching 1st graders ( i believe that young) about homosexuality. just because the parents want to control more of what their kids learn doesn't make them nazis. you really need to step off the hate wagon.

and once again you fail to answer the tough questions, in FACT, YOU DELETED THE TOUGH QUESTION FROM THE POST:

third time...are you going to discuss the issue of political organizing or are you going to bury your head in the sand?

none. the nazi's didn't homeschool kids for political organizing. your failed attempt to use the nazi card is just plain embarrassing.

homeschool children in the US are often homeschooled because the parents want to not have the state indoctrinate them with whatever they believe the state will indoctrinate them with. face it zappa...our public also teach our children about politics and organization, think california and teaching 1st graders ( i believe that young) about homosexuality. just because the parents want to control more of what their kids learn doesn't make them nazis. you really need to step off the hate wagon.

and once again you fail to answer the tough questions, in FACT, YOU DELETED THE TOUGH QUESTION FROM THE POST:

third time...are you going to discuss the issue of political organizing or are you going to bury your head in the sand?

Tell ya what...if I run into this "sappy" guy you are looking for, I'll let him know you've got a question you'd like him to answer.

The Dems should run Nadya Suleman against Bach-to-Mom next time her House seat is contested.

Octomom-2.jpg
bachmann61.jpg

OCT-TO-MOM VS BACH-TO-MOM

Tell ya what...if I run into this "sappy" guy you are looking for, I'll let him know you've got a question you'd like him to answer.

thats what i thought....the coward runs away yet again

its ok for you to constantly call me yurskin...but you whine like a baby when you're called sappy

i am not surprised you're too much of pissant to answer the question. you do this all the time. you're only here to whine and moan about the right, you refuse to ever be honest and discuss the same issue when it comes from the left. you're not here to debate at all, you're just here to rant and rave because you're so full of hate.

what about mmm, mmm obama zappasguitar? why didn't that bother you?

thats what i thought....the coward runs away yet again

its ok for you to constantly call me yurskin...but you whine like a baby when you're called sappy

i am not surprised you're too much of pissant to answer the question. you do this all the time. you're only here to whine and moan about the right, you refuse to ever be honest and discuss the same issue when it comes from the left. you're not here to debate at all, you're just here to rant and rave because you're so full of hate.

Ohhhhh.

So you WERE talking to me, you were just being a petty little douche...got it! Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between when you are being a douche and when you're just clueless.

Thanks for admitting that to everyone...now, what was your question again?

Something about soup and/or the president as I understand it?

Love soup...not so hot on the prez at this time...

you guys crack me up. ragging on a bunch of kids stumping for bachman by trying to compare them to the hitler youth brigade and denigrate being homeschooled. which makes them smarter than topspin already.

Ohhhhh.

So you WERE talking to me, you were just being a petty little douche...got it! Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between when you are being a douche and when you're just clueless.

Thanks for admitting that to everyone...now, what was your question again?

Something about soup and/or the president as I understand it?

Love soup...not so hot on the prez at this time...

oh, so toying with someone's username makes them a petty little douche....wow...

so what do you think of "yurskin" and "disloyal"....does that make you a petty douche zappa?

why is it when REPEATED the question with your proper username, instead of DISCUSSING THE TOPIC, you immediately went on an angry rampage insulting me and running away from the question? why is it you can't DISCUSS THE TOPIC of your own threads, yet whine when you want others to discuss the topic?

you guys crack me up. ragging on a bunch of kids stumping for bachman by trying to compare them to the hitler youth brigade and denigrate being homeschooled. which makes them smarter than topspin already.

Yes, the Nazi comparisons...the ones that libs objected to as hate speech and racist when used against liberals...

Home-school kids are often politically active from adolescence on. Debate clubs are packed full of home-schooled kids who are often trained with a classical education that includes Latin; Rhetoric; and Ethics-

Note zap calls a bunch of kids he does not know brats...

Back