Bachmann's brats

23 foster kids?

Minnesota currently pays $585 - $699 per month per foster child....

The left can't discuss the issues because their policies have failed. All they have left is insult and mockery.

Zappa would prefer that all kids are forced to go to the government monopoly schools where they can be spoon fed liberal ideology and told to feel good rather than shown that you can feel good when you accomplish something and held to a standard...

Interesting how they would try to call the individual parents, who believe a different experience would be better for their kids, Hitler...

I wonder exactly which side uses the power of government enforced monopoly to ensure a captive audience?

yeah she pointed me to your slut wifes house while you were bagging groceries at work

My wife would laugh in your face and then probably shoot you in the ass. That way we could make sure you were brain dead.
But I now understand your obvious hatred toward women.
To bad you can't erase your mom's words of: "Stay down there, where you are son, and I'll teach you a new trick next year; when you turn 19"
Plus this explains why you still live in her basement. You've been so used to living "under" her, that you just can't make yourself leave.

Last edited:
oh, so toying with someone's username makes them a petty little douche....wow...

so what do you think of "yurskin" and "disloyal"....does that make you a petty douche zappa?

why is it when REPEATED the question with your proper username, instead of DISCUSSING THE TOPIC, you immediately went on an angry rampage insulting me and running away from the question? why is it you can't DISCUSS THE TOPIC of your own threads, yet whine when you want others to discuss the topic?

what about mmm, mmm obama zappasguitar? why didn't that bother you?

how cute....---> "zappasguitar" <--- runs away AGAIN from the tough question....

first he dodges with epic (read dumb) "who is sappy?" then when identified by his username, still refuses to answer the question. there is only one reason for that.

and why is it zappa won't answer how me making fun of his username makes me a petty douche, but when he makes fun of mine and numerous other user's usernames...that the same act does not make him a petty douche....there is only one reason for that.

Former Minnesota Governor Teabag Tim Pawlenty said that while he was "elected twice in a very blue state, Congresswoman Bachmann was giving speeches and offering failed amendments," among other things.

Pawlenty also said in an interview on July 10, 2011, that Bachmann's "record of accomplishment in Congress is nonexistent."

Here, we wanted to check Pawlenty's statement about Bachmann's record of accomplishment. Is it as thin as he suggests?

michele_bachmann_73.jpg

To check, we turned to the federal legislative database THOMAS, media accounts and other public records.

We found Pawlenty was largely correct: Bachmann does not have many legislative victories under her belt.

Instead, Bachmann seems to prefer offering legislation that makes a bold statement.

This year, she proposed making the Bush tax cuts permanent, stripping President Barack Obama's health care law of funding, overturning new energy efficiency standards for light bulbs and repealing the financial regulatory overhaul that passed just last year.

None of those bills has received a vote from the full U.S. House of Representatives.

Bachmann has served in Congress since 2006, and hasn't sponsored anything that's become law.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...wlenty-said-michele-bachmanns-legislative-re/

Back