Background Checks Is The Greatest Threat To Freedoms

Flanders

Verified User
BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.

XXXXX

Incidentally, how many movies and TV shows have you seen where a fictional character says his gun is registered, or a cop nails him for having an unregistered gun. The last time I did a background check on the Second Amendment it did not say:

. . . the right of the people to keep and bear REGISTERED Arms shall not be infringed.

Background checks has always been a backdoor approach to registration; so it comes as no surprise that Democrats want more BCs.

As I said many times, the government fears the location of the guns they do not know about. Confiscating guns is a little difficult when the government does not know where the guns live. In truth, media mouths have just as much to fear from law-abiding unknown gun-owners than does the government. Government stooges in the media must know that if Democrat gun-grabbers bring this country to violent revolution media mouths will be the first ones to get shot.

Never forget that if you own a gun and your name is on a list of any kind the government has that list. As much as I respect the NRA, there is no doubt in my mind the government has the names of everybody on the NRA’s membership roll.

A substantial number of Americans see no harm in background checks or a national registry. The problem is in convincing EVERY private sector American that they will lose a constitutional Right along with gun owners. Bottom line: Americans who are being conned by Democrats are begging to die victims right alongside those gun-owners the federal government will disarm.

The sole purpose of background checks is to set up a data bank so the federal government knows the location of every gun. So how come not one media mouth ever suggested that the government must delete all records of every person after they clear a background check? (I am probably being naive. There is no way in hell the government will delete an essential component of confiscation.)

When you get right down to it, why should Americans believe anything government officials say about background checks when they lie all of the time?

You can believe the one thing government liars say. The police and the military will obey when they are ordered to confiscate all of the guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans?

Finally, federal control of the military, and local law enforcement, combined with confiscating millions of “background check” guns has long been a major objective for Democrats. Every shooting followed by more wall-to-wall media coverage might be enough to give Hakeem Jeffries, Mitt Romney and their kind the groundswell they need to legislate the Second Amendment to death without asking the pubic’s permission to abolish the Second Amendment.

No law is supposed to override the Constitution, yet every one of the more than 40,000 gun control laws on the books supersedes the Second Amendment.

p.s. If you could make one of two organizations disappear forever which one would you choose?

1. National Rifle Association.

2. American Civil Liberties Union.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ues-Is-He-Talking-About&p=2887277#post2887277

McCloskey1.jpg

Mark & Patricia McCloskey
https://trumpdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/McCloskey1.jpg

The McCloskeys prompted me to remind readers about background checks:

The St. Louis couple who brandished weapons while staring down Black Lives Matter demonstrators have gotten new weapons to replace their confiscated firearms.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who days ago pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges for aiming guns at protesters in June 2020 at the height of the protests after George Floyd's death, have gotten new AR-15-style guns to replace the firearms state authorities will destroy as part of their plea bargains.

"Checking out my new AR!" Mark McCloskey wrote in a tweet Saturday, along with the hashtags "#2A," in reference to the Second Amendment, and "#MOSen," acknowledging his Senate candidacy.

McCloskeys get new guns after firearms confiscation
by Carly Roman
June 20, 2021 05:06 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mccloskeys-get-new-guns-after-firearms-confiscation

In a nutshell, the McCloskeys won a moral victory. Sad to say their plea bargain will become government justification for confiscation.

NOTE: Everything government parasites do to the Constitution with the fake pandemic they learned from background checks. Basically, the government orders every American to wear masks, while the government tells Americans they cannot own guns. Both diktats enforce a tyrant’s morality:

We all finally acquiesced. This is how it always works in dystopia: the managers of society negotiate on the extreme measures while allowing the culture to adapt to the minor ones. People eventually go along with the new normal.

XXXXX

“There is this warning from William Pitt the Younger, roughly paraphrasing a similar sentiment in John Milton’s Paradise Lost: ‘Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.’

XXXXX

Once you grant it – once you say to powerful people that they can do what they want to your body and rights so long as they have a good excuse – you create a grave moral hazard. It’s a tyrant’s dream. Cite the right reasons and restrictions on the use of power vanish.

Court unleashes verdict on orders to mask up
Published June 20, 2021 at 1:15pm
By Jeffrey Tucker

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/court-unleashes-verdict-orders-mask/

BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.

XXXXX

Incidentally, how many movies and TV shows have you seen where a fictional character says his gun is registered, or a cop nails him for having an unregistered gun. The last time I did a background check on the Second Amendment it did not say:

. . . the right of the people to keep and bear REGISTERED Arms shall not be infringed.

Background checks has always been a backdoor approach to registration; so it comes as no surprise that Democrats want more BCs.

As I said many times, the government fears the location of the guns they do not know about. Confiscating guns is a little difficult when the government does not know where the guns live. In truth, media mouths have just as much to fear from law-abiding unknown gun-owners than does the government. Government stooges in the media must know that if Democrat gun-grabbers bring this country to violent revolution media mouths will be the first ones to get shot.

Never forget that if you own a gun and your name is on a list of any kind the government has that list. As much as I respect the NRA, there is no doubt in my mind the government has the names of everybody on the NRA’s membership roll.

A substantial number of Americans see no harm in background checks or a national registry. The problem is in convincing EVERY private sector American that they will lose a constitutional Right along with gun owners. Bottom line: Americans who are being conned by Democrats are begging to die victims right alongside those gun-owners the federal government will disarm.

The sole purpose of background checks is to set up a data bank so the federal government knows the location of every gun. So how come not one media mouth ever suggested that the government must delete all records of every person after they clear a background check? (I am probably being naive. There is no way in hell the government will delete an essential component of confiscation.)

When you get right down to it, why should Americans believe anything government officials say about background checks when they lie all of the time?

You can believe the one thing government liars say. The police and the military will obey when they are ordered to confiscate all of the guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans?

Finally, federal control of the military, and local law enforcement, combined with confiscating millions of “background check” guns has long been a major objective for Democrats. Every shooting followed by more wall-to-wall media coverage might be enough to give Hakeem Jeffries, Mitt Romney and their kind the groundswell they need to legislate the Second Amendment to death without asking the pubic’s permission to abolish the Second Amendment.

No law is supposed to override the Constitution, yet every one of the more than 40,000 gun control laws on the books supersedes the Second Amendment.

p.s. If you could make one of two organizations disappear forever which one would you choose?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ues-Is-He-Talking-About&p=2887277#post2887277

The St. Louis couple who brandished weapons while staring down Black Lives Matter demonstrators have gotten new weapons to replace their confiscated firearms.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who days ago pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges for aiming guns at protesters in June 2020 at the height of the protests after George Floyd's death, have gotten new AR-15-style guns to replace the firearms state authorities will destroy as part of their plea bargains.

"Checking out my new AR!" Mark McCloskey wrote in a tweet Saturday, along with the hashtags "#2A," in reference to the Second Amendment, and "#MOSen," acknowledging his Senate candidacy.

by Carly Roman

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mccloskeys-get-new-guns-after-firearms-confiscation

In a nutshell, the McCloskeys won a moral victory. Sad to say their plea bargain will become government justification for confiscation.

NOTE: Everything government parasites do to the Constitution with the fake pandemic they learned from background checks. Basically, the government orders every American to wear masks, while the government tells Americans they cannot own guns. Both diktats enforce a tyrant’s morality:

We all finally acquiesced. This is how it always works in dystopia: the managers of society negotiate on the extreme measures while allowing the culture to adapt to the minor ones. People eventually go along with the new normal.

XXXXX

“There is this warning from William Pitt the Younger, roughly paraphrasing a similar sentiment in John Milton’s Paradise Lost: ‘Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.’

XXXXX

Once you grant it – once you say to powerful people that they can do what they want to your body and rights so long as they have a good excuse – you create a grave moral hazard. It’s a tyrant’s dream. Cite the right reasons and restrictions on the use of power vanish.

By Jeffrey Tucker

Sure, just like Jewish laser started all the forest fires in Calfornia.

Just like Italian satellites changed the votes from the voting machines from Dotard to Biden.

Just like ballots were fed to chickens, then incinerated.

"If you could make one of two organizations disappear forever which one would you choose"?

Don't have to pick the NRA is bankrupt.

January 15 2021
The National Rifle Association of America, the nation's foremost gun lobby, has filed for bankruptcy, according to court documents filed Friday in the Northern District of Texas.
The Chapter 11 announcement follows leadership shakeups and allegations of financial mismanagement at the NRA in recent years.
New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit in August accusing the NRA's senior leadership of violating laws governing nonprofit groups and using millions of dollars from the organization's reserves for personal use and tax fraud.

So much for those "lifetime" memberships.

SUCKERS

New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit in August accusing the NRA's senior leadership of violating laws governing nonprofit groups and using millions of dollars from the organization's reserves for personal use and tax fraud.

To no worries: You and your kind are in trouble when you make your case with George Soros:

George Soros spent millions of dollars around the nation to elect state and local prosecutors as part of an on-going campaign to radically transform law enforcement in the United States and weaponize the law to use it against those who won’t go along with the radical-left manifesto. He’s enjoyed success at the county level in Virginia, in Chicago and at the state level in Missouri, New York and California. Jennifer Soros, daughter-in-law of hedge fund manager George Soros was a major donor to James.

New York: SOROS-Backed Radical Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve NRA in Its Entirety In New Lawsuit
By Pamela Geller
August 6, 2020

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/ne...olve-nra-in-its-entirety-in-new-lawsuit.html/

I still have hopes that 91 year old George Soros (1930 - ?) (born György Schwartz in Hungary) will be deported before he bites the dust:

Conspirators do not come cheap; hence, George Soros is the primary source of income for the open-borders crowd conspiracy. I doubt if Malkin’s book will prompt the Department of Justice to deport Soros back to Hungary; nevertheless, I am putting the possibility at the top of my wish list:

Hungary wants more info on Soros-UN debit cards as they may finance terrorism
By Hungary Journal
11 November 2018

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/h...un-debit-cards-as-they-may-finance-terrorism/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...htier-Than-George-Soros&p=3247411#post3247411

Poppies make a good point.

America has always thrived as a perpetual shooting gallery where Constitutionally-validated idiots cap one another's asses routinely.

Any effort to make adjustments infringes upon our freedom to gleefully shoot one another, which, after all,

is in the eyes of many,

the primary obligation that comes with American citizenship.

I've been an irresponsible citizen.

I've never shot anybody on THIS continent, at least.

I own nine firearms. so I have no excuse.

All I have to do is dig them up from under about six decades worth of old golf clubs,

plus an infinite number of plastic totes filled with stuff my parents left behind.

They left me less than thirty years ago, so I haven't had the opportunity to look inside them yet.

Plus my wife had parents too.

Oh, also a bunch of my kids' old toys that we saved for grandchildren that never came.

Anyway, those fucking guns cost a lot of money, and they're all down there someplace.

What do you think?

Is it time to start being a respectable American and start shooting?

See we’re back to the “freedom” and “their coming to take away the guns” bullshit again.

Been hearing the same lame crap for decades, when someone arrives to actually confiscate your toys get back to us

Been hearing the same lame crap for decades, when someone arrives to actually confiscate your toys get back to us

To archives: Asshole. Communists (Democrats) did not make background checks a top priority until recently.

Confiscation will take place when Democrat scum in government have all of their ducks lined up —— when they are certain they know where at least 90 percent of the guns are located.

XXXXX

As I said many times, the government fears the location of the guns they do not know about. Confiscating guns is a little difficult when the government does not know where the guns live.​

To no worries: You and your kind are in trouble when you make your case with George Soros:

George Soros spent millions of dollars around the nation to elect state and local prosecutors as part of an on-going campaign to radically transform law enforcement in the United States and weaponize the law to use it against those who won’t go along with the radical-left manifesto. He’s enjoyed success at the county level in Virginia, in Chicago and at the state level in Missouri, New York and California. Jennifer Soros, daughter-in-law of hedge fund manager George Soros was a major donor to James.

New York: SOROS-Backed Radical Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve NRA in Its Entirety In New Lawsuit
By Pamela Geller
August 6, 2020

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/ne...olve-nra-in-its-entirety-in-new-lawsuit.html/

I still have hopes that 91 year old George Soros (1930 - ?) (born György Schwartz in Hungary) will be deported before he bites the dust:

Conspirators do not come cheap; hence, George Soros is the primary source of income for the open-borders crowd conspiracy. I doubt if Malkin’s book will prompt the Department of Justice to deport Soros back to Hungary; nevertheless, I am putting the possibility at the top of my wish list:

Hungary wants more info on Soros-UN debit cards as they may finance terrorism
By Hungary Journal
11 November 2018

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/h...un-debit-cards-as-they-may-finance-terrorism/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...htier-Than-George-Soros&p=3247411#post3247411

Of course, George Soros, the teabagger (www.teaparty.org) boogeyman behind EVERYTHING.

The NRA are nothing but traitors, it doesn't matter who destroys this treasonist group.

G. Kline Preston, a conservative lawyer in Nashville with business connections to Russia, introduces then-NRA president David Keene to Torshin, a powerful senator in Russia and close to President Vladimir Putin. Torshin, who styles himself as a gun enthusiast, is a lifetime NRA member. Around this time, Torshin’s young female aide, Maria Butina, creates Right to Bear Arms, a Russian version of the NRA and the first group of its kind in the country.

Butina and Torshin host Keene and other American gun rights advocates at the Right to Bear Arms annual meeting in Moscow. Two hundred people take part in the event.

Around the same time, Spanish authorities build a case against Torshin for allegedly laundering money through Spanish banks and properties for the Russian mob.

Keene reportedly enlists John Bolton, a notable rightwing hawk who will serve as President Trump’s National Security Adviser, to record a video for Right to Bear Arms promoting the merits of loose gun laws.

Butina and Torshin attend the NRA’s annual meeting in Indianapolis, where Butina is treated as a VIP. She presents a plaque to then-NRA president Jim Porter, and appears at one of the group’s events as a guest of David Keene.

Torshin is appointed as a deputy governor of the Russian central bank. Meanwhile, the Right to Bear Arms hosts NRA figures in Russia for a second time.

Also along for the junket is then-Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarke, a controversial gun rights icon. While in Russia, Brownell and Keene are photographed with Dmitry Rogozin, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia who is also an NRA supporter.

Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true reset in this relationship would be with a new Republican in the White House.”

Torshin shares a dinner table with Donald Trump Jr.

The NRA is a corrupt money laundering organization, just like the Trump regime.

The NRA are nothing but traitors, it doesn't matter who destroys this treasonist group.

To no worries: If you really want to talk about traitors and treason I will start with one Democrat president and two wannabes —— John Kerry, Bill Clinton and Al Gore. A lot more acts of treason committed by Democrats are documented, but the following will do for now:

John Kerry was not famous when he first betrayed the country. Kerry was a U.S. Senator in 1995 when General Bui Tin was interviewed:

A Primer on Why We Lost Vietnam : A Vietnamese general confirms the anti-war movement's role in the U.S. defeat.
August 06, 1995
DAVID HOROWITZ

You can bet that the crowd in Hanoi were shaking their heads in bewilderment when Kerry first went to Congress. Kerry did give the old Commies a good laugh when they saw the traitor they met in Paris in 1971 go on to run for president and later become secretary of state. In short: Bui Tin had every reason to save Kerry from disgrace by not thanking him publicly along with Jane Fonda, Ramsey Clark et al.

Kerry not becoming president in 2004 was the one and only time he disappointed North Vietnam.

XXXXX

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Bill Clinton’s travels abroad became a campaign issue. Then-President Bush criticized Clinton’s participation in anti-Vietnam War demonstrations while in England. He said that “to be in a foreign country and demonstrate against your own country when it’s at war — that’s wrong.” Clinton demonstrated against a war that he avoided by lying about his desire to go into an ROTC program back in the U.S.

Bush also raised questions about Clinton’s student trip to the Soviet Union. The liberal media didn’t like that. Denver Post columnist Ed Quillen wrote, “Bush hints that when Bill Clinton visited the Soviet Union on a student tour, Clinton may have met with KGB officers. Bush implies that something sinister was arranged. What was it?? The KGB sent a brainwashed Bill Clinton back to become governor of Arkansas.” Quillen said that was “preposterous.”

It may not be so outlandish. Speaking at an Accuracy in Media luncheon in Washington, D.C., Ivian C. Smith, the former FBI special Agent-in-Charge in Arkansas, voluntarily brought up the issue of Bill Clinton’s tour of the old Soviet Union. “That’s never been satisfactorily explained,” he said. Smith said that while Clinton was never formally branded a security risk by top officials in the bureau, many believed that he had never fully explained his travel to the Soviet Union. As President, Clinton expressed concern during his affair with Monica Lewinsky that a foreign government was tapping his phones.

Smith said books about Clinton, such as “First in His Class” by David Maraniss, never explained it either. Smith added, “I can tell you back in those days, though, that there would have been close scrutiny by someone because students didn’t just wander in and out of there. I suspect there’s a reference to Bill Clinton somewhere in some kind of archive back in Moscow?” >From the perspective of an FBI counterintelligence agent, Smith said, “We would have liked to have a more complete answer to what happened during those weeks there.”

The implication is that the “someone” was the Soviet KGB. However, in retrospect, it appears that President Clinton became an ally of both Russia and Communist China. China pumped untold millions of dollars into his 1996 re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Attorney General Janet Reno refused to authorize an independent counsel investigation of that scandal.

Smith noted that questions have also been raised about Al Gore’s ties to Russia. Gore had family connections to the late Soviet agent Armand Hammer, whose father Julius laundered money to establish the first Soviet espionage networks in the United States. Armand Hammer helped make the Gore family rich. J. Michael Waller, a writer for Insight magazine, reported that some U.S. intelligence professionals have viewed with deepening concern the two generations of relations between the Hammers and the Gores. A retired CIA official told him, “Are you unwilling to ask the public if they want a president who owes his personal family wealth to a known Soviet agent?” We may get a chance to answer that question again.

Bill Clinton’s Soviet Connection
by Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
September 12, 2001

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill-clintons-soviet-connection/

As for the rest of your talking points I noticed that you tried to distance the Second Amendment from the“Right to bear arm” four times. Let me remind you that the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS ABSOLUTE. If a Right is not absolute it is a privilege granted by the government that can be withdrawn at any time.

XXXXX

by Carly Roman

XXXXX

XXXXX

By Jeffrey Tucker

"REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION".

I first registered my guns in 1985 or so, when you carried them on a gun rack on the back window of a pickup truck.

I registered them when I got a new one, moved to a new county or state and notified the sheriff's office when I sold one.

Never had an issue.

1990 or so, the NRA came out with the "gun confiscation" BS and I quit.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) have been riding that cow shit for 30 years now.

Ever since Clinton then Obama, now of course Biden, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) have been screaming, "They're a comin' fer my guns".

Then as stupid as they are, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) they go out a purchase the very thing they swear is going to be banned.

Dotard picked the right party to align with..........................dumber than dirt.

To no worries: If you really want to talk about traitors and treason I will start with one Democrat president and two wannabes —— John Kerry, Bill Clinton and Al Gore. A lot more acts of treason committed by Democrats are documented, but the following will do for now:

John Kerry was not famous when he first betrayed the country. Kerry was a U.S. Senator in 1995 when General Bui Tin was interviewed:

A Primer on Why We Lost Vietnam : A Vietnamese general confirms the anti-war movement's role in the U.S. defeat.
August 06, 1995
DAVID HOROWITZ

You can bet that the crowd in Hanoi were shaking their heads in bewilderment when Kerry first went to Congress. Kerry did give the old Commies a good laugh when they saw the traitor they met in Paris in 1971 go on to run for president and later become secretary of state. In short: Bui Tin had every reason to save Kerry from disgrace by not thanking him publicly along with Jane Fonda, Ramsey Clark et al.

Kerry not becoming president in 2004 was the one and only time he disappointed North Vietnam.

XXXXX

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Bill Clinton’s travels abroad became a campaign issue. Then-President Bush criticized Clinton’s participation in anti-Vietnam War demonstrations while in England. He said that “to be in a foreign country and demonstrate against your own country when it’s at war — that’s wrong.” Clinton demonstrated against a war that he avoided by lying about his desire to go into an ROTC program back in the U.S.

Bush also raised questions about Clinton’s student trip to the Soviet Union. The liberal media didn’t like that. Denver Post columnist Ed Quillen wrote, “Bush hints that when Bill Clinton visited the Soviet Union on a student tour, Clinton may have met with KGB officers. Bush implies that something sinister was arranged. What was it?? The KGB sent a brainwashed Bill Clinton back to become governor of Arkansas.” Quillen said that was “preposterous.”

It may not be so outlandish. Speaking at an Accuracy in Media luncheon in Washington, D.C., Ivian C. Smith, the former FBI special Agent-in-Charge in Arkansas, voluntarily brought up the issue of Bill Clinton’s tour of the old Soviet Union. “That’s never been satisfactorily explained,” he said. Smith said that while Clinton was never formally branded a security risk by top officials in the bureau, many believed that he had never fully explained his travel to the Soviet Union. As President, Clinton expressed concern during his affair with Monica Lewinsky that a foreign government was tapping his phones.

Smith said books about Clinton, such as “First in His Class” by David Maraniss, never explained it either. Smith added, “I can tell you back in those days, though, that there would have been close scrutiny by someone because students didn’t just wander in and out of there. I suspect there’s a reference to Bill Clinton somewhere in some kind of archive back in Moscow?” >From the perspective of an FBI counterintelligence agent, Smith said, “We would have liked to have a more complete answer to what happened during those weeks there.”

The implication is that the “someone” was the Soviet KGB. However, in retrospect, it appears that President Clinton became an ally of both Russia and Communist China. China pumped untold millions of dollars into his 1996 re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Attorney General Janet Reno refused to authorize an independent counsel investigation of that scandal.

Smith noted that questions have also been raised about Al Gore’s ties to Russia. Gore had family connections to the late Soviet agent Armand Hammer, whose father Julius laundered money to establish the first Soviet espionage networks in the United States. Armand Hammer helped make the Gore family rich. J. Michael Waller, a writer for Insight magazine, reported that some U.S. intelligence professionals have viewed with deepening concern the two generations of relations between the Hammers and the Gores. A retired CIA official told him, “Are you unwilling to ask the public if they want a president who owes his personal family wealth to a known Soviet agent?” We may get a chance to answer that question again.

Bill Clinton’s Soviet Connection
by Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
September 12, 2001

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill-clintons-soviet-connection/

As for the rest of your talking points I noticed that you tried to distance the Second Amendment from the“Right to bear arm” four times. Let me remind you that the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS ABSOLUTE. If a Right is not absolute it is a privilege granted by the government that can be withdrawn at any time.

Adam Guillette is the President of Accuracy in Media. As the leader of the organization, he is working to expose bias in mainstream and social media, as well as building an effective cadre of investigative journalists.

Previously Guillette launched the Florida chapter of Americans for Prosperity.

Another teabagger (www.teaparty.org) opinion article.

Back