Baggie and The Magical Mystery Tour of the White House.. (a children's book)

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
by USSS Agents and their "investigating" team. (A Primary Vocabulary Reader, published by USSS)

Page 1. When we first learned about the nice little baggie of white powder found in the White House we also learned that the adventurous bag of coke was sitting in the living quarters in the library where there are CCTV cameras watching its every move.
(bad drawing of baggie on table in a library, show CCTV camera in the corner)

Page 2. Now, the "investigators" realized that we can't have that when we're "investigating" something that happened at the White House, because the images of the "mystical" culprit/our hero "Baggie" (Humburglar-like skill this mystical bag has) could be seen allowing someone to stuff a facial protuberance into him and that person then deeply sniffing on the substance that was inside our hero Baggie if that was where it was "found".... what do we do?

(a bad drawing of Hunter wearing what looks a bit like our hero Baggie on his face while painting an image of our hero Baggie and his exploits, then handing it off to a small yellow haired girl, <caption:> This is one of four, and stop calling me Daddy!)

Page 3. Then the adventurous bag of coke got legs and walked to the guest/employee entry where it was suddenly found in one of the cubicles, but that cubicle also had constant CCTV supervision and we would watch the video and could see that no bag of coke was found there.... our hero needed a new plan of action. Using his Hamburglar-like skills he sets off again for less visible realms...

(another drawing of Hunter painting our hero Baggie sitting in a small box, show CCTV watching)...

Page 4. Finally Baggie decided to take one more romp around the White House, finally landing in the Situation Room just below the Oval Office. This room has no Cameras, our hero Baggie now feels safe....

(another picture of a lonely Baggie sitting on a large conference table all alone)...

Page 5. SS Agents announce that now that we've "found" that Baggie was actually in a place with no cameras, our "investigation" came up with zeroes... It's a mystery for sure!

Last edited:
by USSS Agents and their "investigating" team. (A Primary Vocabulary Reader, published by USSS)

Page 1. When we first learned about the nice little baggie of white powder found in the White House we also learned that the adventurous bag of coke was sitting in the living quarters in the library where there are CCTV cameras watching its every move.

Page 2. Now, the "investigators" realized that we can't have that when we're "investigating" something that happened at the White House, because the images of the "mystical" culprit/our hero "Baggie" (Humburglar-like skill this mystical bag has) could be seen allowing someone to stuff a facial protuberance into him and that person then deeply sniffing on the substance that was inside our hero Baggie if that was where it was "found".... what do we do?

(a bad drawing of Hunter wearing what looks a bit like our hero Baggie on his face while painting an image of our hero Baggie and his exploits, then handing it off to a small yellow haired girl, <caption:> This is one of four, and stop calling me Daddy!)

Page 3. Then the adventurous bag of coke got legs and walked to the guest/employee entry where it was suddenly found in one of the cubicles, but that cubicle also had constant CCTV supervision and we would watch the video and could see that no bag of coke was found there.... our hero needed a new plan of action. Using his Hamburglar-like skills he sets off again for less visible realms...

(another drawing of Hunter painting our hero Baggie sitting in a small box, show CCTV watching)...

Page 4. Finally Baggie decided to take one more romp around the White House, finally landing in the Situation Room just below the Oval Office. This room has no Cameras, our hero Baggie now feels safe....

(another picture of a lonely Baggie sitting on a large conference table all alone)...

Page 5. SS Agents announce that now that we've "found" that Baggie was actually in a place with no cameras, our "investigation" came up with zeroes... It's a mystery for sure!

Imagine that in arguably one of the most secure structures in America no seems to know how Mr. Baggie was able to get inside the white house. Fascinating

I bet you rightys believe that crap. The coke was found in the visitor lockers. It is that simple. Because hundreds of people came in and no usable fingerprints were found, nobody could be pinned with it. It is that simple.

No link?

Dude you made the rules and can’t follow them?

This is not the real Damo folks

I bet you rightys believe that crap. The coke was found in the visitor lockers. It is that simple. Because hundreds of people came in and no usable fingerprints were found, nobody could be pinned with it. It is that simple.

Nordy you dimwit. The where it was found story was changed and three times. Try to catch up.

Nordy you dimwit. The where it was found story was changed and three times. Try to catch up.

I do not read right-wing gnus. You gobble up the lies and spit them out. I have read several sources that said it was narrowed down to about 500 people.,

Last edited:
And yet, the NYC cops could find a serial killer from DNA on a pizza box... :rolleyes:

yeah, that must be the same thing. They tested it and could not retrieve DNA. The real point is you right wingers are trying to pin the coke on Hunter who has no job in the Whitehouse and does not use that entrance. But if you believe it was his, it is. That is all that is needed for you guys.

yeah, that must be the same thing. They tested it and could not retrieve DNA. The real point is you right wingers are trying to pin the coke on Hunter who has no job in the Whitehouse and does not use that entrance. But if you believe it was his, it is. That is all that is needed for you guys.

No, I'm just noting the obviousness of the farce of how the Secret Service handled the situation. I'm sure it was 98% political pressure from higher up, but that was to be expected. I won't speculate on who's cocaine it was since I'd bet a big percentage of Joke's staff are users...

Lyingfish, the Bidens were at camp David. How dishonest can you get? Try and be honest. it will not be painful. And why would they use the visitor's entrances? You rightys are just so weak.

Last edited:
No, I'm just noting the obviousness of the farce of how the Secret Service handled the situation. I'm sure it was 98% political pressure from higher up, but that was to be expected. I won't speculate on who's cocaine it was since I'd bet a big percentage of Joke's staff are users...

Farce? 98 percent pressure Why would Biden have anything to do with the investigation?. Yeah, let's try and take you seriously. But I cannot. You make unsubstantiated claims. Use innuendo to implicate the Bidens and make up numbers. Big fail. You should be ashamed of that post.

Farce? 98 percent pressure Why would Biden have anything to do with the investigation?. Yeah, let's try and take you seriously. But I cannot. You make unsubstantiated claims. Use innuendo to implicate the Bidens and make up numbers. Big fail. You should be ashamed of that post.

Gardner has explicitly referred to himself as a troll.

Why can't people just worry about their own drugs instead of obsessing about other people's drug?

It's none of our fucking business.

Doesn't anybody have anything interesting about which to talk?

Back