Baggie and The Magical Mystery Tour of the White House.. (a children's book)

No link?

Dude you made the rules and can’t follow them?

This is not the real Damo folks

It's an original story written by Damocles. The link is the thread, that is the first appearance of this story anywhere... because I wrote it.

Imagine that in arguably one of the most secure structures in America no seems to know how Mr. Baggie was able to get inside the white house. Fascinating

Imagine if the substance was Anthrax instead of a more enjoyable recreational substance... the "mystery" may have been actually investigated...

It's an original story written by Damocles. The link is the thread, that is the first appearance of this story anywhere... because I wrote it.

That was obvious. You rightys make up lots of shit and want us to argue you out of your imagination.

by USSS Agents and their "investigating" team. (A Primary Vocabulary Reader, published by USSS)

Page 1. When we first learned about the nice little baggie of white powder found in the White House we also learned that the adventurous bag of coke was sitting in the living quarters in the library where there are CCTV cameras watching its every move.
(bad drawing of baggie on table in a library, show CCTV camera in the corner)

Page 2. Now, the "investigators" realized that we can't have that when we're "investigating" something that happened at the White House, because the images of the "mystical" culprit/our hero "Baggie" (Humburglar-like skill this mystical bag has) could be seen allowing someone to stuff a facial protuberance into him and that person then deeply sniffing on the substance that was inside our hero Baggie if that was where it was "found".... what do we do?

(a bad drawing of Hunter wearing what looks a bit like our hero Baggie on his face while painting an image of our hero Baggie and his exploits, then handing it off to a small yellow haired girl, <caption:> This is one of four, and stop calling me Daddy!)

Page 3. Then the adventurous bag of coke got legs and walked to the guest/employee entry where it was suddenly found in one of the cubicles, but that cubicle also had constant CCTV supervision and we would watch the video and could see that no bag of coke was found there.... our hero needed a new plan of action. Using his Hamburglar-like skills he sets off again for less visible realms...

(another drawing of Hunter painting our hero Baggie sitting in a small box, show CCTV watching)...

Page 4. Finally Baggie decided to take one more romp around the White House, finally landing in the Situation Room just below the Oval Office. This room has no Cameras, our hero Baggie now feels safe....

(another picture of a lonely Baggie sitting on a large conference table all alone)...

Page 5. SS Agents announce that now that we've "found" that Baggie was actually in a place with no cameras, our "investigation" came up with zeroes... It's a mystery for sure!

I will admit to giving nary a trace of a fat flying fuck
about either Hunter Biden or insignificant amounts of cocaine.

I do care about Damo, however.

The username is meant as a threat--a sword dangling above all of our necks.

The implication is that we behave or feel the blade.

The ONLY one that I know who has been permanently banned, however,
if in fact he was, is the banjo idiot, CFM.

Purely out of curiosity, then, have there actually been banishments which I haven't noticed?
I don't care about the names--just curious as to whether or not it has occurred.

Imagine if the substance was Anthrax instead of a more enjoyable recreational substance... the "mystery" may have been actually investigated...

It was thoroughly investigated. Sometimes quick and easy answers are not available. But you rightys are quick to create a conspiracy or 2.

It was thoroughly investigated. Sometimes quick and easy answers are not available. But you rightys are quick to create a conspiracy or 2.

Sure, it was "thoroughly investigated" from the library to the Situation Room... The Hamburglar-level skill of the "culprit" has flummoxed the best of the United States Protectors... Because of this super criminal's super sekrit skillz we now know we can bring in any number of baggies full of white (or another color probably could do too) substances that may or may not be a threat (anthrax) to the President and his fam... because they just can't figure out who could possibly bring in said baggies full of substances.

I'll bet y'all aren't even worried about this... because you know that the SS knows who brought in the baggy, and why it magically took a mystery tour of the White House...

Sure, it was "thoroughly investigated" from the library to the Situation Room... The Hamburglar-level skill of the "culprit" has flummoxed the best of the United States Protectors... Because of this super criminal's super sekrit skillz we now know we can bring in any number of baggies full of white (or another color probably could do too) substances that may or may not be a threat (anthrax) to the President and his fam... because they just can't figure out who could possibly bring in said baggies full of substances.

I'll bet y'all aren't even worried about this... because you know that the SS knows who brought in the baggy, and why it magically took a mystery tour of the White House...

Making shit up again. It was investigated thoroughly and they could not find who put it in the locker. It is that easy. You imply it was Hunter and they covered it up. Start with proving Hunter EVER used those lockers. It makes no sense.

Why does anyone care about this? How does it affect your life? How does it change anything? Oh well. Have fun with it.

Back