BAMA

John Parker Wilson is gayer than Clay Akin.:cof1:

I have no idea who either of them are... so good work explaining your position.

As for BAMA... produced one of the greatest linebackers in our generation.... Derrick Thomas... so back off BAMA before the Tide rolls ya....

I'm just waiting to laugh when App State pulls another great upset against LSU.

I have no idea who either of them are... so good work explaining your position.

As for BAMA... produced one of the greatest linebackers in our generation.... Derrick Thomas... so back off BAMA before the Tide rolls ya....

I think DT was great, but we have a long list of great LB's (and DE's) from BAMA. Cornelius Bennett... Woodrow Lowe... LeRoy Jordan... And our latest edition is 'Baby Ro' ...Rolando McClain!

Topper just wants to get a little dig in on Bama because he is jealous. It's okay, I understand, you have to get your digs in now because when we are kicking your ass with regularity, like we once did, it will be rather difficult to get those digs in. So this kind of stuff doesn't rattle me, I fully understand what it must be like to not have Alabama's history and tradition, to not have 12 National Championships or 22 Conference titles. If I were Top, I would be doing the same thing! :)

I'm just waiting to laugh when App State pulls another great upset against LSU.

Somehow I doubt anyone will be over-looking them this year given Michigans embarrassment last year. For any big name program that overlooks a I-AA team this year and loses is going to suffer far more shame than the retards at Michigan.

I think DT was great, but we have a long list of great LB's (and DE's) from BAMA. Cornelius Bennett... Woodrow Lowe... LeRoy Jordan... And our latest edition is 'Baby Ro' ...Rolando McClain!

Topper just wants to get a little dig in on Bama because he is jealous. It's okay, I understand, you have to get your digs in now because when we are kicking your ass with regularity, like we once did, it will be rather difficult to get those digs in. So this kind of stuff doesn't rattle me, I fully understand what it must be like to not have Alabama's history and tradition, to not have 12 National Championships or 22 Conference titles. If I were Top, I would be doing the same thing! :)

Yes, I am aware that other greats have come from BAMA. But DT was the best of them.... I would put him right behind LT in a tight race for second with Singletary and Seau for best linebackers in the past thirty years.

LSU is the only school with 2 bcs championships.

IB1 is gayer than John parker wilson- go catch a bullet

LSU is the only school with 2 bcs championships.

IB1 is gayer than John parker wilson- go catch a bullet

Congrats on 2 BCS championships. It shows what you have done in recent years.

Let me know when you have 21 Conference Chamionships, 12 National Championships, been in 55 bowl games and won 32 of them. Those are NCAA records, by the way.

I know your responses will be about how ONLY recent years count. But that sort of selective memory is for those without a long standing history of wins.

Recent years notwithstanding, we will be back. Let your boys know that they will need to bring their A game when we come to Baton Rouge. They almost lost last year, and this year we are even better.

were you even alive when bama won there last one, what 20yrs ago
have fun with you ancient history bud

I was alive when we won the last one?

First off, I am an old fart. I was born in 1960.

So I was alive when we won National Championships in 1961, 1964, 1965, 1973, 1978, 1979 and 1992.

And the championships in '78 & '92 came as a result of the #1 & #2 teams playing in a bowl. Much like the BCS system.

I was alive when we won the last one?

First off, I am an old fart. I was born in 1960.

So I was alive when we won National Championships in 1961, 1964, 1965, 1973, 1978, 1979 and 1992.

And the championships in '78 & '92 came as a result of the #1 & #2 teams playing in a bowl. Much like the BCS system.
You are only as good as your last season.

Back