Ban Explanation, poet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read a lot of the back and forth.

Ahaha, why did you groan this, should I waste my time with the

You are a moron

Well, you are a racist

Well you are a double moron

Well you are a girlie man

I have more important things to do, like being dumb and poor.

"threedee"....you're trying to hard to appear neutral...there was no reason to groan that other than to kiss darla's ass.

:palm:

Unlike many of her friends, Darla has been very fair and balanced on the Poet issue. I wish you would acknowledge this.

Unlike many of her friends, Darla has been very fair and balanced on the Poet issue. I wish you would acknowledge this.

doood....i was joking...hence the smilie. the only thing i will acknowledge with her about poet is the women issue. i haven't seen anything else that is fair and balanced. if it is there....then i will have no problem admitting it. perhaps you have STFU post from her to him? :D

Ahaha, why did you groan this, should I waste my time with the

You are a moron

Well, you are a racist

Well you are a double moron

Well you are a girlie man

I have more important things to do, like being dumb and poor.

Because I groaned Yurt and I didn't want to hear how I didn't groan anyone else and so I just groaned at random to avoid the Yurtster spazzing out. :)

Because I groaned Yurt and I didn't want to hear how I didn't groan anyone else and so I just groaned at random to avoid the Yurtster spazzing out. :)

Yes, one must be fair and balanced, not only yurt but the poster formerly known as Voltaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back