Ban the consumption of Pork!

Jarod

Contributor
Many religens find it offensive that people eat animals with hoves. For the American Government to condone eating such creachers by keeping the consumption of pork legal is violative of the right to free exersize of religen.

I demand my constitutional right to bacon! And let the faggots stay single! Their marriage would make my marriage a mockery.

JARHEAD:

"RELIGEN" IS SPELLED "RELIGION!"

I have posted this in big bold red letters because you apparently haven't noticed your atrocious spelling error, despite the fact the word has been correctly spelled thousands of times in response to your idiocy.

Well lets ban working on Sundays....

Some religens believe the defination of Sunday or Sabbeth is necessarly a day of rest. The fact that some people choose to work on sundays, according to Dixie logic, would prohibit the free exersize of the religen of those who believe Sunday is defined by being a day of rest, so noone should be allowed to work on Sundays, persuant to the First Amendment.

JARHEAD:

"RELIGEN" IS SPELLED "RELIGION!"

I have posted this in big bold red letters because you apparently haven't noticed your atrocious spelling error, despite the fact the word has been correctly spelled thousands of times in response to your idiocy.

See here.... When he has lost the last thing left for him to do is attack my abiility to spell!

I really enjoy how much my poor spelling upsets you.

Well lets ban working on Sundays....

Some religens believe the defination of Sunday or Sabbeth is necessarly a day of rest. The fact that some people choose to work on sundays, according to Dixie logic, would prohibit the free exersize of the religen of those who believe Sunday is defined by being a day of rest, so noone should be allowed to work on Sundays, persuant to the First Amendment.

In both of your examples, you are talking about "banning" things, the issue of "gay marriage" is ALLOWING something. So your examples are not an example of my logic whatsoever, and YOU are the idiot here. Now, go study your third-grade speller!

In both of your examples, you are talking about "banning" things, the issue of "gay marriage" is ALLOWING something. So your examples are not an example of my logic whatsoever, and YOU are the idiot here. Now, go study your third-grade speller!

You see, some states allow gay marriage, thus it would be banning it, if you change that law. The difference between allowing it and banning it is the same thing for the purpose of our conversation. If you allow more freedom, you allow more people to participitate in a religous ceramony, you are not prohibiting anyone from freely exersizing there own religen.

But the issue of gay marriage is also about BANNING gay marriage.

I can't believe you tried to get away with this. You are a hack. A slightly inventive and amusing hack.

Okay, lets change my example to allowing.... Lets allow the states to prohibit working on Sundays, lets allow Jews to prohibit others from eating pork.

Okay, lets change my example to allowing.... Lets allow the states to prohibit working on Sundays, lets allow Jews to prohibit others from eating pork.

ok. But must a jew stop others from eating pork in person? That would make it more fun.

"Hey you people over there, I command you to stop eating pork"

Last edited:
You see, some states allow gay marriage, thus it would be banning it, if you change that law. The difference between allowing it and banning it is the same thing for the purpose of our conversation. If you allow more freedom, you allow more people to participitate in a religous ceramony, you are not prohibiting anyone from freely exersizing there own religen.

There is a very distinct different between "banning" something and not allowing it in the first place. Marriage is traditionally the (largely religious) ceremonial union between a man and a woman. You are seeking to ALLOW something, not to BAN something.

As I said in the other thread, the more appropriate example would be, advocating government mandate that all kosher food include pork or pork byproducts. Allowing such a regulation, would be a direct contradiction of religious practice and exercise. Now, anyone can legally consume kosher food, you don't have to be Jewish, but you can't mandate kosher food include pork, because that violates the 'religious sanctity' of kosher food. It doesn't matter how many people would like to eat kosher pork ribs, it's an oxymoron! Just like "gay marriage" is an oxymoron. MORON!

Back