Banned From Youtube Tucker Carlson Questions Vaccine Safety

Why are they suppressing anyone who questions the safety of these injections?

Banned From YouTube: Tucker Asks How Many Died From Covid Vaccine and Exposes the Cover-Up

I found the full show on tv.gab.com

https://tv.gab.com/channel/revolver...tube-tucker-asks-how-6094ba07ece43b4417c81c1d

Platforms are letting people question anything. They merely don’t allow people to spread lies on their platforms. You RW morons have plenty of avenues to lie to yourselves, don’t you?

Platforms are letting people question anything. They merely don’t allow people to spread lies on their platforms. You RW morons have plenty of avenues to lie to yourselves, don’t you?

You call me a moron? ..............Pitiful................. but I'm holding back.

Why are they suppressing anyone who questions the safety of these injections?

Banned From YouTube: Tucker Asks How Many Died From Covid Vaccine and Exposes the Cover-Up

I found the full show on tv.gab.com

https://tv.gab.com/channel/revolver...tube-tucker-asks-how-6094ba07ece43b4417c81c1d

Tucker needs to be banned from the airwaves altogether!

E0P9x_kUUAM6B8U.jpg

Are you a member? Do you support canceling Liz Cheney?

That is standard political play. She is a disloyal deep state operative..... we don't want her heading committees.

HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH CANCEL CULTURE.

And they are calling me a moron. Ha Ha Ha Ha

It's OK to question stuff, but you need evidence, and muckraking stupidity is not evidence.
The vaccines went through clinical trials. The side effects were disclosed. Mine was exactly as advertized.
I felt fine after the first, achy after the second for 24 hours after it ramped up.
Now I have 94% chance of covid immunity instead of zero. Tucker is a loser.

That is standard political play. She is a disloyal deep state operative..... we don't want her heading committees.

Better to be a deep state operative , your new pejorative for "sane", than a CULT disciple to a traitor criminal incompetent Russian stooge.

Yes, it does, she is being cancelled for her opinion and not supporting Dear Leader Dim Dung Donald. You Deep State Qanuts crack me up.

Maybe if youtube banned Tucker Carlson, it was because Carson was spreading disinformation.

That’s how Tucker makes his money, guarantee he’s been vaccinated, but he can turn an easy buck telling wingers what they want to hear on whacked out internet sources as the extremist TVgab

Back