Banned From Youtube Tucker Carlson Questions Vaccine Safety

Why are they suppressing anyone who questions the safety of these injections?

Banned From YouTube: Tucker Asks How Many Died From Covid Vaccine and Exposes the Cover-Up

I found the full show on tv.gab.com

https://tv.gab.com/channel/revolver...tube-tucker-asks-how-6094ba07ece43b4417c81c1d

Oh yeah if you dare to speak a heresy against the "science" religion you get the inquisition. Isnt it amazing how they act exsctly like the inquisitors but theyre just too fucking stupid to realize it.

It's OK to question stuff, but you need evidence, and muckraking stupidity is not evidence.
The vaccines went through clinical trials. The side effects were disclosed. Mine was exactly as advertized.
I felt fine after the first, achy after the second for 24 hours after it ramped up.
Now I have 94% chance of covid immunity instead of zero. Tucker is a loser.

I wasn’t even achey. Just a slight sore arm.

And you describe similar effects as everyone I know who were vaccinated.

It's OK to question stuff, but you need evidence, and muckraking stupidity is not evidence.
The vaccines went through clinical trials. The side effects were disclosed. Mine was exactly as advertized.
I felt fine after the first, achy after the second for 24 hours after it ramped up.

Tucker Carlson and the entire of the American right wing are ALL losers.

They have lost their minds. They have done that so thoroughly that they have become a danger to themselves...and to everyone else who lives on this planet.

It is okay to pity them (I do)...but that does not make them any less dangerous. We must keep that in mind.

Tucker needs to be banned from the airwaves altogether!

E0P9x_kUUAM6B8U.jpg

Censorship.

You do not need evidence to ask a question.

Better to be a deep state operative , your new pejorative for "sane", than a CULT disciple to a traitor criminal incompetent Russian stooge.

Chinese stooge, actually. Biden is a Chinese stooge. He used to be a Russian stooge.

And he is certainly incompetent.

Tucker Carlson and the entire of the American right wing are ALL losers.

They have lost their minds. They have done that so thoroughly that they have become a danger to themselves...and to everyone else who lives on this planet.

It is okay to pity them (I do)...but that does not make them any less dangerous. We must keep that in mind.

You are only describing yourself and Democrats.

Back