Bannon to report to prison

Jarod

Contributor
July 1 Steve Bannon is to report to prison. July 11 Trump will be sentenced for his 31 felony convictions.

July is going to be a fun month

How will Trumper know what to think if Steve Bannon is in jail?

July 1 Steve Bannon is to report to prison. July 11 Trump will be sentenced for his 31 felony convictions.

And?

It will a fun month because my grandkids are coming to visit. How sad is it that your fun is based on the misfortune of others. If an old lady breaks a hip I bet you'd cream your shorts.

We know you're a msnbc parrot.

And?

It will a fun month because my grandkids are coming to visit. How sad is it that your fun is based on the misfortune of others. If an old lady breaks a hip I bet you'd cream your shorts.

Its not misfortune, it is justice. I enjoy justice.

How is a convicted felon experiencing 'misfortune' by being made to pay the price of justice for their crime?
In normal circumstances it wouldn't be but a conviction fueled by hatred and political vengeance isn't the normal circumstances.

Besides that though even if the punishment fits the crime and the criminal, someone who takes pleasure in that persons punishment is pretty fucked up in the head.

And?

Yakety Yak

In normal circumstances it wouldn't be but a conviction fueled by hatred and political vengeance isn't the normal circumstances.

Besides that though even if the punishment fits the crime and the criminal, someone who takes pleasure in that persons punishment is pretty fucked up in the head.
Was Bannon's conviction rigged? Did he get a biased judge also? Did Biden do this? Will there be revenge?

I think Bannon was ordered to prison by a Trump-appointed judge.

Your worship of the Trump cult must run deep if you cannot even agree with a Trump-appointed judge

Was Bannon's conviction rigged? Did he get a biased judge also? Did Biden do this? Will there be revenge?
Possibly. It's not impossible. His DOJ was heavily involved in this trump conviction so it's nothing of the realm of possibility. I sure as shit hope so

Possibly. It's not impossible. His DOJ was heavily involved in this trump conviction so it's nothing of the realm of possibility. I sure as shit hope so
How was the DOJ heavily involved in Trumps State conviction? I thought Biden's DOJ declined to prosecute it?

One nation, two VERY different standards of law.

America is a banana republic under Bought and Paid for Biden...

How was the DOJ heavily involved in Trumps State conviction? I thought Biden's DOJ declined to prosecute it?
Colangelo went from #3 in the doj was it to Braggs office. Really? That was the most sophisticated career move in the history of mankind.

How is a convicted felon experiencing 'misfortune' by being made to pay the price of justice for their crime?

Are you pro-criminal or soft on crime?

How is it that Bannon is going to prison, but Clapper, Comey, Holder, Hunter, and KGB Brennan are not?

Right, the law only applies to those with an (R) after their name.

The Biden banana republic.

Explain? We actually have 51 legal systems here, all a little different.

Lying to congress is felony that will land you in prison - unless you are a democrat - in which case it's perfectly legal.

Ask Clapper, Comey, Holder, Hunter, and KGB Brennan.

The Biden banana republic.

Back