Barack Obama/Anti-Christ...?

do the research on your wonderful guy Obama...I posted a couple of links to get you started...he is a fraud,liar and al Qaeda supporter...not my problemo you are easily deceived...at least read what is posted then do the research before you do your 'Dog and Pony' dance...kay!;)

Well, that's enough for me. If a grumpy old Dodge owner on the internets says he's satan, that's that.

Wake up people...'Barack Obama is the ultimate fraudster...a brilliant liar...playing the ignorant American people for fools'... Barack is a front man for al Qaeda!

Google:"Barack Obama Odinga Kenya Sharia" it shows his support for 'Sharia Law' with his 1st cousin while campainging for his cousin while in Kenya 2006!

or you can start here: http://michaelinmi.wordpress.com/20...s-support-for-islamic-sharia-law-and-al-qaeda

The sooner people distance themselves from this fraudster the better...unless ya are a true believer and want to usher in the proverbial Armageddon!

Society needs laws. Are you against society? Theocracy doesn't exist until you're ass deep in it. Didn't you get the memo?

Back