Barbara Boxer Objects To Health Care Protesters' "Attire"

I think it's safe to say that if we had seen the passion visible today, BEFORE the election, we wouldn't have to be worrying about Obama's proposals NOW.....

BS. The same crap with the same cast of characters straight out of redneck central, were all over youtube during the election, most of them standing in line to get into Palin rallies.

You're fooling yourself, and so is Damo. You're also getting health care. I find it hysterical that you fools actually believe your'e "winning" something.

I haven't said anything. I am just waiting. It's going to be passed, and I'm going to laugh. Right on this board.

BS. The same crap with the same cast of characters straight out of redneck central, were all over youtube during the election, most of them standing in line to get into Palin rallies.

You're fooling yourself, and so is Damo. You're also getting health care. I find it hysterical that you fools actually believe your'e "winning" something.

I haven't said anything. I am just waiting. It's going to be passed, and I'm going to laugh. Right on this board.
oh I don't know...that woman who was cheering about Obama paying her mortgage and car payments may have realized by now that it isn't happening....she might be interested in changing her vote....

Back