Barnes n Nobles

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Today I was sitting at Barnes and Nobles, and came across a book called "The Pope, the Prime minister, and the president", about Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and John Paul, and the great things they did. Yah see, they all seemed dead in the 70's, cus the evil libs were a'marchin. Thatcher was just TOO CONSERVATIVE, John Paul TOO CATHOLIC, and Reagan TOO 'MERICAN™. They noted that all three had nearly been killed by three different assassins, in the chapter "Did god guide the bullets?" As I read that, I thought "yet another reason to hate god".

:)

I can't wait for Margaret Thatcher to die. It will be almost as great a day for Britian as Reagans death was for America. We should declare Reagans death a national holiday.

Last edited:
I honestly can't wait for Margaret Thatcher to die. It will be almost as great a day for Britian as Reagans death was for America. Ithink we should declare Reagans death a national holiday.

Not too long to wait now (a good bet for Grind's Death Pool, perhaps)

There are an awful lot of people who will crack open a bottle of claret or raise a glass when she finally ceases to draw breath. Some of the animosity has withered over time but her legacy of destroying hundreds of communities across the UK assure her grave of a constant supply of urine, spittle and dancing feet for years to come.

Who cares about the British?! I don't!? Wheter Margaret Thathcer dies or not, concerns me in the least.

Who cares about the British?! I don't!? Wheter Margaret Thathcer dies or not, concerns me in the least.

Who cares about your mindless drivel? Maybe you could improve that by trying harder to spell "whether" and "Thatcher" correctly. I know, it's difficult.

Who cares about your mindless drivel? Maybe you could improve that by trying harder to spell "whether" and "Thatcher" correctly. I know, it's difficult.

I could help but imagine you saying that while looking like this:

monocle-goldthread.jpg

You have some serious Karma issues. You'll spend half of your life rejecting the idea, but wondering what you've done to "deserve this"...

;)

Well, I'll be a bit depressed when Maggie goes. I wish her all the best.

You do have the advantage of distance and never having had to live with her.

The woman took my bloody milk for God's sake. If i'd had my free school milk then i wouldn't be the bitter and twisted individual i am today wishing nemesis on former Prime Ministers.

She brought it on herself - and that's karma.

You do have the advantage of distance and never having had to live with her.

The woman took my bloody milk for God's sake. If i'd had my free school milk then i wouldn't be the bitter and twisted individual i am today wishing nemesis on former Prime Ministers.

She brought it on herself - and that's karma.

I feel your pain. Oh wait, not really. I don't think any state has ever had free lunches, although lunches are subsidized if you're dirt poor.

In America, we're tough, ya see? Poor and oppressed? Walk it off! Man up, ya goddamn pussy.

I feel your pain. Oh wait, not really. I don't think any state has ever had free lunches, although lunches are subsidized if you're dirt poor.

In America, we're tough, ya see? Poor and oppressed? Walk it off! Man up, ya goddamn pussy.

Hey, i didn't say lunches, i said milk. Lovely free milk to make children's bones strong so that they could grow up to fight foreigners for oil and other good stuff.

If the US had been as far sighted as to give every child a free bottle of milk up until the age of 11 then you'd have probably won in Vietnam.

Milk - It wins wars.

Hey, i didn't say lunches, i said milk. Lovely free milk to make children's bones strong so that they could grow up to fight foreigners for oil and other good stuff.

If the US had been as far sighted as to give every child a free bottle of milk up until the age of 11 then you'd have probably won in Vietnam.

Milk - It wins wars.

You're a brilliant man.

Milk - It wins wars.
So why did UK ever need US in its wars? You're right, we don't give free milk. ;) Well at least not to most Americans.

So why did UK ever need US in its wars? You're right, we don't give free milk. ;) Well at least not to most Americans.
I do remember that milk was only a dime for a half-pint when I was in school as part of the cafeteria. On Thursdays we had chocolate milk, and you could choose to get that for two dimes...

Unfortunately for us we took our eye off the ball allowing the Germans to pull ahead in their secret eugenic dairy-cattle breeding programme of the 1920's, which produced super-warlike German uberchildren, in the late 1930's, bolstering the German war machine. They were more than a match for our regular milk-fed children, i can tell you.

Fearsome they were. Fearsome.

Back