BBC: MLK Video, "I see a black President within 40 years."

really...the real slim shady? what exactly is black conciousness and does this conciousness define everyone who is black or like slim shady?

BAC, you'd better type slowly, use single syllable words and large letters cause you're gonna have a hard time getting through to this moron! LOL

Germany is one of the freest, most enlightened countries in the world these days. And America is a fascist shithole that has embraced Hitlers philosophy in a ways that he never even though possible.

How things change...

America deserves a blanket of nukes.
Germany literally has laws against saying specific things they aren't "freest" anything. You live in Emoland where everything you want to type is "true" without checking.

There is no way in hell I'd want your sad life.

While you think others are inferior, have you taken a look in the mirror lately?

What is it about you that makes you more superior than Germans or anybody else? Seriously, I'd like to know ..
He did mention that he was at least a portion German, it was clearly tongue in cheek when you take that into consideration.

On top of that, Germans have twice destroyed Western Civ. in less than 2000 years. You might consider that quite an accomplishment, but I don't.

I saw "Defiance" yesterday: I LOLed when the mod beat the German soldier to death...

Also, Eastern Germany was not a tragedy, it was payback.

He did mention that he was at least a portion German, it was clearly tongue in cheek when you take that into consideration.

My grandparents were/are (one is still with us) Czech, Slovene, Irish, and German. In addition to that, I have 1/16 of Wennebego Native American. Actually, I have relatively neat ancestry with the Irish and Slavic backgrounds...

My grandparents were/are (one is still with us) Czech, Slovene, Irish, and German. In addition to that, I have 1/16 of Wennebego Native American. Actually, I have relatively neat ancestry with the Irish and Slavic backgrounds...
Every time I see that 1/16 number I laugh.

There's a comedian out there who talks about how every white trash family believes they are 1/16th Native American...

I'm not saying you're white trash, don't take it that way. It just reminds me of it.

Yet you're confused why people think you're a racist.

yes....those words are obama's exact words...yet when i say them, i am considered racist

hypocritical

edit: typical white folks should be typical white person

do you need a crayon to explain to me why i would be confused people think i am racist for saying this:

yeah, cause obama knows all about those typical white folks, because thats jsut how white folks will do you

Every time I see that 1/16 number I laugh.

There's a comedian out there who talks about how every white trash family believes they are 1/16th Native American...

I'm not saying you're white trash, don't take it that way. It just reminds me of it.

Naw, my mom is 1/8, which is actually considered something in government terms. My cousin was a cheap bum and used his 1/16 to get extra moolah to pay for college down in Santa Barbara State.

I actually am 1/16, but I mostly just laugh about it because even if it has any meaning, the next generation will be 1/32. But, its the only non-European blood I can brag about...

Back