Because no one else has........link to Harris interview?

I heard that it was pre-taped, scripted, and that it was ultimately edited and cut down to like 18 minutes because Harris and her tampon supplier turned in such an awful performance. I'd love to see the full unedited version of it.

This one watched every minute of the first half. I am not one for canned, edited, interviews.

Whatevs. She offered a lot of substance in the interview (so far), and has handled herself well.

Conservatives will have to find a new narrative as Trump continues to slip in the polls and embarrass himself on the public stage.

Whatevs. She offered a lot of substance in the interview (so far), and has handled herself well.

Conservatives will have to find a new narrative as Trump continues to slip in the polls and embarrass himself on the public stage.
What substance?

I heard that it was pre-taped, scripted, and that it was ultimately edited and cut down to like 18 minutes because Harris and her tampon supplier turned in such an awful performance. I'd love to see the full unedited version of it.
Well of course you right-wing drooler misinformation sources would be saying such shit.

Why should anyone believe lying Trumpers?
Watch for yourself. It was scripted, taped and edited. Why did she do a complete 180 of her up to the moment politics? She and Biden had 3/1/2 years to do everything she copied from Trump. She's a liar. Trump plans on doing what he says he will. No flip flop from him.

Watch for yourself. It was scripted, taped and edited.
How the fuck can some sweaty dumbass sitting at home on his smelly sofa guzzling, belching and farting his way thru a 12 pack tell any of that?

And even if it was, who cares? You shitbags never give crap when Trump does scripted, taped and edited interviews.
Why did she do a complete 180 of her up to the moment politics?
What 180?

Like having Mexico pay for a border wall he knew would never be completed?
She and Biden had 3/1/2 years to do everything she copied from Trump.
You're just parroting Trump's lies.
She's a liar.
Trump is a bigger liar.

A liar X 30,000 +
Trump plans on doing what he says he will. No flip flop from him.
Like the border wall?

Like getting Mexico to pay for it?

Like repealing Obamacare?

Etc, etc, etc, etc.....

How the fuck can some sweaty dumbass sitting at home on his smelly sofa guzzling, belching and farting his way thru a 12 pack tell any of that?

And even if it was, who cares? You shitbags never give crap when Trump does scripted, taped and edited interviews.

What 180?

Trump is a bigger liar.

A liar X 30,000 +

Like the border wall?

Etc, etc, etc, etc.....

I dunno. You'll have to ask one.

When does he? Trump says stupid shit live. You libs paste it all day long on your nightly and 24 hr. news stations,

Borders, for one.

He hasn't said that was a priority.

What lies? That Harris has done a political 180 from what she has been in the past.?

Harris is fast approaching your "number."

It's coming.

We'll pay for it. Just let those who patrol it have a say in where it needs constructed.

Obamacare is still Obamacare. It's expensive, isn't it?

Reactions: TOP

What 180?

Trump is a bigger liar.

A liar X 30,000 +

Like the border wall?

Etc, etc, etc, etc.....

Arby is borderline retarded

Borderline intellectual functioning, previously called borderline mental retardation

This one watched every minute of the first half. I am not one for canned, edited, interviews.
Could she have looked down at her notes any more often?
Watch for yourself. It was scripted, taped and edited. Why did she do a complete 180 of her up to the moment politics? She and Biden had 3/1/2 years to do everything she copied from Trump. She's a liar. Trump plans on doing what he says he will. No flip flop from him.
She couldn't answer the questions, as expected...Could she have looked down the table (notes?) any more than she did? And even with all that editing it was pathetic...I think one of her supporters called it "safe"....lol
She struggled mightily through that whole batch of lies...even she knew she wasn't coherent...When she says "I'm clear", you know she's lying...
As soon and as often as it's necessary, she'll flip...Her "values" are her problem...

Back