Because no one else has........link to Harris interview?

KnDoDYg.jpg

She couldn't answer the question about people wanting to go back to better times...
Even being very "rehearsed", her answer just didn't square with reality...Inflation is so much higher than when Trump was in office....Bidenomics just didn't work...
For those who claim she didn't have any huge word salads or gaffes? They edited those out... 27 minutes of edited tape...you only saw what they could "salvage"...
(Her remarks on Fracking were super special....and the Republican on her cabinet remark...)
She gets a D-

Could she have looked down at her notes any more often?

She couldn't answer the questions, as expected...Could she have looked down the table (notes?) any more than she did? And even with all that editing it was pathetic...I think one of her supporters called it "safe"....lol
She struggled mightily through that whole batch of lies...even she knew she wasn't coherent...When she says "I'm clear", you know she's lying...
As soon and as often as it's necessary, she'll flip...Her "values" are her problem...
Indeed.

When Harris has to debate Trump, sin her chaperone, the polls will change dramatically.

Trump will not allow her to explain her flip flops by saying her "values have not changed."

He will tell her that her values may not have changed but her policies surely have and ask her if she was lying before or now.

Indeed.

When Harris has to debate Trump, sin her chaperone, the polls will change dramatically.

Trump will not allow her to explain her flip flops by saying her "values have not changed."

He will tell her that her values may not have changed but her policies surely have and ask her if she was lying before or now.
If her values haven't changed then why is she lying and flip flopping Depending on the day and who she's reading to... Sounds like her "values" are the problem...

I heard that it was pre-taped, scripted, and that it was ultimately edited and cut down to like 18 minutes because Harris and her tampon supplier turned in such an awful performance. I'd love to see the full unedited version of it.
You believe every trump lie ever told.

Watch for yourself. It was scripted, taped and edited. Why did she do a complete 180 of her up to the moment politics? She and Biden had 3/1/2 years to do everything she copied from Trump. She's a liar. Trump plans on doing what he says he will. No flip flop from him.
You sound upset?

Indeed.

His “values” sure have changed, he wants free IVF for everyone. 50g a pop!

Could she have looked down at her notes any more often?

She couldn't answer the questions, as expected...Could she have looked down the table (notes?) any more than she did? And even with all that editing it was pathetic...I think one of her supporters called it "safe"....lol
She struggled mightily through that whole batch of lies...even she knew she wasn't coherent...When she says "I'm clear", you know she's lying...
As soon and as often as it's necessary, she'll flip...Her "values" are her problem...
If elected, no doubt she'll return to her old Nazi ways

Reactions: TOP
Back