because no one else has......Taylor Swift endorsement.......

Do people really decide who to vote for based on endorsements?
I hold in disdain entertainers that try to use their influence to tell people who they should vote for. In Taylor Swift's case I think why the heck should I care what a high school educated singer that endorsed Dementia Joe Biden thinks? I do give some weight to Police Unions and CBP Unions endorsement because they deal with the end result in bad political policies. So to me their political opinions count some .

No, you’re confusing me with trump:

“They’re eating the dogs”
There is police audio of calls of residents in Springfield complaining about Haitians catching pets. Just maybe the city manager does not know or does not want the city he manages to get a black eye. I rate this one as undetermined

A Haitian ate my baby.

You always make shit up. I challenged you, and you folded.

Obama ate a dog. Fact.

Trump made up the claim that Haitians are eating peoples dogs in Springfield, because it was a racist comment designed to instill fear.

In your opinion will they cast their votes based on Swift's endorsement?
They apparently need Travis Kelce's girlfriend to tell them who to vote for. They always listen to the "experts" don't they? They listened to fauci about 6' social distancing so clearly kelces girlfriend knows what she talking about.

Get cheapest Taylor Swift 'Eras Tour' tickets for US, Canada

New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/09/11 › entertainment › get-...

22 hours ago — At the time of publication, the lowest price we could find on tickets for any one show was $1,367 USD before fees on Vivid Seats. Other gigs ...
Those were aftermarket pricing. Yeah, she has some expensive seats, but there are also some that are poor people expensive (around $150) and folks take advantage of that.

There is police audio of calls of residents in Springfield complaining about Haitians catching pets. Just maybe the city manager does not know or does not want the city he manages to get a black eye. I rate this one as undetermined

Even if it's undetermined, Trump shouldn't be repeating it as fact.

What he does w/ this - and things like "China virus" and saying thousands of Muslims were celebrating on the rooftops after 9/11 - is create hostility and hate toward entire communities.

My 30 year old niece listens to Swift too and will be voting too. For Trump.
It's kind of hard to actually respect someone who makes their living from singing about their thirty failed relationships...lol... But if you're going follow someone with famous connections the better choice would be the other girl in that sky box during the Chefs games...;)

She's been a top-selling artist for over 15 years now. She has millions of fans who have basically grown up with her.

She's not a teeny-bopper. Her fanbase is huge and really all ages.

Back