Because the lesser of two evils is still evil...

I've listened to the audio recording of Bannon. There is no mention or implication of violence..
lol, he was kicked off YouTube for his violent rhetoric. He called for beheading Fauci. He has called for destroying our system of things. He wants to “burn it all down”

lol, he was kicked off YouTube for his violent rhetoric. He called for beheading Fauci. He has called for destroying our system of things. He wants to “burn it all down”
That's Bannon, not Trump. In the specific recording,l where he's talking about what Trump has planned for election night, there's no mention of violence by Bannon much less ever by Trump.

During his speech, he used rhetoric that a lot of politicians use.

That's Bannon, not Trump. In the specific recording, where he's talking about what Trump has planned for election night, there's no mention of violence by Bannon much less Trump.
Trump promotes violence and revenge all the time. Bannon is his guy. Project 2025

And generally i agree with that.

For decades the GOP and Dem parties where trending towards the center right and center left, and for those who wanted 'real change' they would not really find much between the two parties. All the change was around the edges with the status quo continuing. Who was more 'right wing/corporate', Hillary or GWBJr???

And i supported the right and left fringes trying to make enough noise to shake the parties up.

But Trump and his promise to end the process of 'voter choice in gov't' represents a different threat that those who want 'change' need to recognize. This happened in Turkey and Erdoğan, effectively ended the democracy they had there. And it followed in Hungary with Orbán. Both of whom Trump idolizes and looks to as his model as to how to break the system from within.

I think most libertarian voters are so wedded to their 'rebel' image, that they would ignore the threat that would harm their goals, as much as anyone else.

This is Trump's last kick at the can. He needs to be defeated and then the old battles can be engaged.
hilarious.

you people are ending democracy by weaponizing government against political opponents,

everyone sees it.

this is why you're losing.

Trump promotes violence and revenge all the time. Bannon is his guy. Project 2025
Obviously you can believe whatever you want, but Trump has never used any terminology that I haven't heard used by other politicians or organizational leaders who also coordinate rallies or protests.

Obviously you can believe whatever you want, but Trump has never used any terminology that I haven't heard used by other politicians or organizational leaders who also coordinate rallies or protests.
lol, oh, okay, I’m pretty sure you’ve missed a lot then.

I honestly think this thread is frightening. If we end up with Trump, it will be because of the abject ignorance of people who push the false equivalency of Biden and Trump. And that's what it is. I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

That's Bannon, not Trump. In the specific recording,l where he's talking about what Trump has planned for election night, there's no mention of violence by Bannon much less ever by Trump.

During his speech, he used rhetoric that a lot of politicians use.
I would say you are playing the same game of pretending to be stupid but i do not think you are playing.

You are like Terry pretending that 'NOW suddenly he is going to vote Trump' while trying to not pretend he was always a maga cultist.

You are going out of your way to sanitize all things Trump and will refuse to accept any evidence given to you.

Bannon was being clear that the rally would not be NORMAL. He was NOT speaking to an enthusiastic crowd applauding or chanting and you know it.

Quote me one other politician being as explicit as Bannon was there since you say there are a lot. Prove your point.

I would say you are playing the same game of pretending to be stupid but i do not think you are playing.

You are like Terry pretending that 'NOW suddenly he is going to vote Trump' while trying to not pretend he was always a maga cultist.

You are going out of your way to sanitize all things Trump and will refuse to accept any evidence given to you.

Bannon was being clear that the rally would not be NORMAL. He was NOT speaking to an enthusiastic crowd applauding or chanting and you know it.

Quote me one other politician being as explicit as Bannon was there since you say there are a lot. Prove your point.
The claim is that Trump planned/directed the J6 riot. I've seen nothing to support that claim. I don't care about the actions of Bannon, Giuliani, etc in this case.

Last edited:
The claim is that Trump planned/directed the J6 riot. I've seen nothing to support that claim. I don't care aboutthe actions of Bannon, Giuliani, etc.
Right, exactly.

You are not even trying to use your brain.

In your world there simply is no connection between Trumps top lieutenants at that time, and Trump that you will accept. If Trump himself is not saying the words you see him as innocent. Just as iif Gotti did not say 'kill him', you will accept no proof he ordered it.

We all know the game you are playing. We just won't play it.

To pretend Bannon was acting in a vacuum and on his own with no connection to Trump and yet he knew the EXACT Trump game plan and laid it out in great detail days before ...

‘Game over’: Steve Bannon audio reveals Trump planned to claim early victory

This article is more than 1 year old
Recording shows the president intended to ‘take advantage’ of early vote lead and declare himself the winner prematurely

Too you evidence like the above is just all nothing. Just a bunch of good guesses by a guy with no real knowledge of what Trump's plan was.

You won't be convinced because you DO NOT WANT TO BE, and not because we do not have proof any reasonable person can see.

Right, exactly.

You are not even trying to use your brain.

In your world there simply is no connection between Trumps top lieutenants at that time, and Trump that you will accept. If Trump himself is not saying the words you see him as innocent. Just as iif Gotti did not say 'kill him', you will accept no proof he ordered it.

We all know the game you are playing. We just won't play it.

To pretend Bannon was acting in a vacuum and on his own with no connection to Trump and yet he knew the EXACT Trump game plan and laid it out in great detail days before ...

Too you evidence like the above is just all nothing. Just a bunch of good guesses by a guy with no real knowledge of what Trump's plan was.

You won't be convinced because you DO NOT WANT TO BE, and not because we do not have proof any reasonable person can see.
As I said, I've listened to the audio of Bannon.

I'm not convinced because nobody has provided anything factual that shows Trump planned the violence of J6. Did his lies of a stolen election contribute to J6? Absolutely. Was he slow to call off his band of lunatics after the riot started? Yep.

I've seen nothing that convinces me Trump had a hand in planning the riot. There are people, like you who want to create connections between Trump and those around him. Those are your assumptions and are not supported by facts.

I'm not convinced because nobody has provided anything factual that shows Trump planned the violence of J6. Did his lies of a stolen election contribute to J6? Absolutely. Was he slow to call off his band of lunatics after the riot started? Yep.

I've seen nothing that convinces me Trump had a hand in planning the riot. There are people, like you who want to create connections between Trump and those around him. Those are your assumptions and are not supported by facts.
You have never used one fact. You think your ignorance proves truth.

we get it. You have a brain and you refuse to use it.

Again 'no one can quote Gotti saying kill that person so i will never believe it'.

People like you exist, where no evidence is proof to you as you do not want to be convinced.

Explain to me what you think Bannon meant then?

explain to me how the SAME fake electors plot was playing out in so many States with the same lawyers in the Trump campaign being charged in ALL OF THEM?

use your brain and explain that.

Do you really think spontaneously all these States decided on fake electors and just happened to use the same template forms and consult with the same Trump campaign people?

I know, i know, none of that is evidence to you. Only Trump saying 'yup i did it' will be.

we get it. You have a brain and you refuse to use it.

Again 'no one can quote Gotti saying kill that person so i will never believe it'.

People like you exist, where no evidence is proof to you as you do not want to be convinced.

Explain to me what you think Bannon meant then?

explain to me how the SAME fake electors plot was playing out in so many States with the same lawyers in the Trump campaign being charged in ALL OF THEM?

use your brain and explain that.

Do you really think spontaneously all these States decided on fake electors and just happened to use the same template forms and consult with the same Trump campaign people?

I know, i know, none of that is evidence to you. Only Trump saying 'yup i did it' will be.
An odd legal theory. Zenmode believes the only way to establish guilt is if someone announces they are going to commit a crime

Reactions: QP!
Back