Beck Speech Analysis

So, it is your specific point that there were no rumors yet she was being honest by getting squishy?

What is your point here, the only reason to be that squishy is if the rumors had some merit. Her answer itself was the problem, not the question.

her answer was the same answer as becks was 6 months ago. so pundits are allowed to express reservations about their governments involvement or coverup of 9/11 but political candidates are not allowed to.

By doing a 180 to promote/support career politician rick perry, beck showed himself to be a hypocritical fraud.

her answer wasn't squishy. do YOU have any questions about our governments involvement in 9/11? if not, why not?

her answer was the same answer as becks was 6 months ago. so pundits are allowed to express reservations about their governments involvement or coverup of 9/11 but political candidates are not allowed to.

By doing a 180 to promote/support career politician rick perry, beck showed himself to be a hypocritical fraud.

her answer wasn't squishy. do YOU have any questions about our governments involvement in 9/11? if not, why not?
I don't care what Beck says, he isn't running for the office. Seriously, it is the candidate's job to be able to answer these questions, this one was an easy one. You should be upset at your candidate, not the person who proposed the question.

I don't care what Beck says, he isn't running for the office. Seriously, it is the candidate's job to be able to answer these questions, this one was an easy one. You should be upset at your candidate, not the person who proposed the question.

I should be upset that she's not a die hard career politician who has full faith and credit in the non complicity of the feds involvement over 9/11?

i'm not. i'd be damned upset at anyone who firmly believes that there is no way the US government would ever do anything illegal or criminal against american citizens though.

I should be upset that she's not a die hard career politician who has full faith and credit in the non complicity of the feds involvement over 9/11?

i'm not. i'd be damned upset at anyone who firmly believes that there is no way the US government would ever do anything illegal or criminal against american citizens though.
So, you are upset at the voters who thought her answer was something that gave them pause?

I thought you were upset at Beck because he was a "partisan hack" who asked your candidate a question that she should have knocked out of the park.

So, you are upset at the voters who thought her answer was something that gave them pause?
voters are entitled to their opinions, no matter how misguided they may be. I don't have to like them and they may or may not upset me.

I thought you were upset at Beck because he was a "partisan hack" who asked your candidate a question that she should have knocked out of the park.
I'm upset at Beck because he's ridiculing a candidate who gave the same answer about 9/11 that he did in order to support a career politician. something he's supposedly been against for several years now.

and parroting a pro government answer is not knocking a question out of the park.

voters are entitled to their opinions, no matter how misguided they may be. I don't have to like them and they may or may not upset me.

I'm upset at Beck because he's ridiculing a candidate who gave the same answer about 9/11 that he did in order to support a career politician. something he's supposedly been against for several years now.

and parroting a pro government answer is not knocking a question out of the park.
Again with the "parroting" straw man. She didn't need to parrot anything in order to knock that out of the park.

And I can see you being upset about him mocking her, but had she answered well there'd be nothing for him to mock.

This is about your candidate, not Beck. I'm sorry she didn't answer well, but you shouldn't blame the blowhard for bloviating, that's his job.

Again with the "parroting" straw man. She didn't need to parrot anything in order to knock that out of the park.

And I can see you being upset about him mocking her, but had she answered well there'd be nothing for him to mock.

This is about your candidate, not Beck. I'm sorry she didn't answer well, but you shouldn't blame the blowhard for bloviating, that's his job.

why didn't she answer well? what should have been her answer?

why didn't she answer well? what should have been her answer?
I gave one above that would have done better. Maybe she should have asked some of those truthers to give her some good lines. Seriously, STY, blaming the messenger is just sad. It's his job to do what he is doing, it's what he does to pay the bills. Crying about it is just sad.

I gave one above that would have done better. Maybe she should have asked some of those truthers to give her some good lines. Seriously, STY, blaming the messenger is just sad. It's his job to do what he is doing, it's what he does to pay the bills. Crying about it is just sad.

Shut up, masonic fascist colluder.:good4u:

Back