Before you try it again....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Nobody gets to suggest anyone gets shot in a thread title in Current Events or General Politics unless it is in a Headline from a news source.

If you want to suggest someone wants to shoot someone else or be a racist post it in NSFW. If you post it in Current Events I will move it to "Where Threads Go to Die" and if I have to move more than 2 I will ban you.

I am not joking. This will not happen again. Post it if you want, but do not do it there.

Last edited:
FrayedIlliterateGalah-max-1mb.gif

(sigh) Why does Uncle Dutch get so many death threats? :dunno:

Because they know I know they are a bunch of pussified old men who can't get a hard on much less carry out a death threat against me. ;)

This isn't about me AFAIK. That said, it can't be denied that the progression of heated rhetoric, large groups of angry people and firearms isn't a good mix.

IMO, history proves these things go so far until the public says "Enough!"

Kinda like when Damo called me to the Principal's Office for increasingly NSFW sexual memes. There's a limit and, like me and my memes, in a nation of 200M+ voters, there's always someone willing to push the envelope. The more violent rhetoric the more likely violence will happen. When violence happens, it can escalate as our nation saw with the 60s race riots.

That's exactly what the white supremacists want to happen; it's straight out of the Turner Diaries. A fantasy where only Whites survive a "civil war". Ergo, it's only a matter of time before more violence happens in a nation of 330M and even toddlers having smartphones.

Shootings might soon be seen on Tik-Tok with the best ones ranked. If Trump's twitter ripoff ever takes off, I'm already signed up. :thup:

5uv584.gif

I suspect a hormonal anomaly. Perhaps too much too soon? It could also be bipolarism. There's an above average percentage of them active on the forum....although all of them have at least one other major sock.

I chalk this one up to massive cramps. :X

Back