Before you try it again....

Clean out your inbox, and I'll tell you.
I'd like to know..when you get time...;) Physical threats and death/suicide wishes....I've never understood why anyone here does that....ETA...saw the thread, so I'm good...;)

Last edited:
So you're no different than CFM.
This is a bit much. It is impossible to judge what is in a nameless, faceless stranger's heart, including "CFM's"....by reading words on a screen. That is utterly absurd.

JPP is a volatile environment with many provocateurs.

And sometimes, ya just wanna fuck with them.

Last edited:
This is a bit much. It is impossible to judge what is in a nameless, faceless stranger's heart, including "CFM's"....by reading words on a screen. That is utterly absurd.

JPP is a volatile environment with many provocateurs.

And sometimes, ya just wanna fuck with them.

Bullshit. If I called you a fucking cunt and a whore, I have no doubt you'd form an assessment of my heart.

Maybe not the entirety of a person's heart, but how can a person of pure heart call people vile misogynistic and/or racist names? They can't. They are partially, if not entirely, malevolent individuals.

Do you believe such a person is following the path of Christ or Satan?

No shit. lol We need a new poll: Who's the biggest attention whore on JPP? Lesion? Toxic? pEarl? BSBob? And why are they all RWers?

Those cucks, cunts and criminals are, indeed, RWers but what about Katzgar? Although LV426 is young, she demands attention with 5-6 posted responses to a single post.

IMHO, being a drama queen or attention whore is apolitical. The fact JPP is a RW forum can be the main factor determining a higher number of RW drama queens, attention whores and RWNJs here than LW ones.

Those cucks, cunts and criminals are, indeed, RWers but what about Katzgar? Although LV426 is young, she demands attention with 5-6 posted responses to a single post.

IMHO, being a drama queen or attention whore is apolitical. The fact JPP is a RW forum can be the main factor determining a higher number of RW drama queens, attention whores and RWNJs here than LW ones.

Yep, those two could probably fit into the poll subjects.

Back