Before you try it again....

He certainly appeared to be, IMO, and Fatt Villon uses the same type of excuses for his refusal to eschew making racist posts in my threads.

Posting racist comments is a choice. If that's their usual way of speaking among their homies, they should keep it within that group. They wouldn't shout racist comments in church and say it's free speech.

Posting racist comments is a choice. If that's their usual way of speaking among their homies, they should keep it within that group. They wouldn't shout racist comments in church and say it's free speech.

I agree, but I can't control what other people post - except in my threads. I ask them to stop, and if they won't, they get my ban hammer in the only place I have one.

Nobody gets to suggest anyone gets shot in a thread in Current Events or General Politics unless it is in a Headline from a news source.

If you want to suggest someone wants to shoot someone else or be a racist post it in NSFW. If you post it in Current Events I will move it to "Where Threads Go to Die" and if I have to move more than 2 I will ban you.

I am not joking. This will not happen again. Post it if you want, but do not do it there.

So people can’t threaten to kill me anymore?

Can I tell them the cops will kill them for trying to murder Americans?

That is just the fact of what cops do

Is that unacceptable now?

So people can’t threaten to kill me anymore?

Can I tell them the cops will kill them for trying to murder Americans?

That is just the fact of what cops do

Is that unacceptable now?

Actually it's a slight addition to rule 15.

15. No posting slurs of any kind in thread titles in the political or announcement area, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders. (This is to ensure Twitter doesn't ban our account).

Actually it's a slight addition to rule 15.

15. No posting slurs of any kind in thread titles in the political or announcement area, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders. (This is to ensure Twitter doesn't ban our account).

Indeed. I'm going to have to add it once I figure out the correct wording. Twitler banned our account I had to delete the tweet and move it to a place that Twitler couldn't see it.

Damos post doesn’t say that

His post is about threatening people

People here have threatened me for years

What happened?

Indeed. I'm going to have to add it once I figure out the correct wording. Twitler banned our account I had to delete the tweet and move it to a place that Twitler couldn't see it.

But you were talking about death threats in your op

You didn’t mention much about racism

So death threats are fine as long as it’s not in the thread tittle?

Depending on whether they are credible. The main issue with BidenpResident's post was that it was racist and suggested violence towards a race of folks and got us banned form Twitler. So, if you are going to make statements like that you must put them in NSFW. I didn't ban him, I simply stated that if you are going to make statements like that your post will be moved and if I had to do it too often you would be banned.

He can make the same statement, just in the NSFW areas.

I'd also note that I dealt with any and all death threats to you, Desh (didn't happen nearly as often as you suggest). There is a reason that folks "used to" make them but don't now. So stop playing victim, we handled it.

Depending on whether they are credible. The main issue with BidenpResident's post was that it was racist and suggested violence towards a race of folks and got us banned form Twitler. So, if you are going to make statements like that you must put them in NSFW. I didn't ban him, I simply stated that if you are going to make statements like that your post will be moved and if I had to do it too often you would be banned.

He can make the same statement, just in the NSFW areas.

So it’s still ok for the right to threaten me with violence

And it’s ok for me to tell them that Government bullets will keep them from threatening and killing Americans?

You clearly have no idea how little we make in revenue. This board barely, and I mean barely, pays for itself. I do this because I love politics, not for a living.

How would I know how much it makes

If you are doing ads and making money that’s fine with me

So it’s still ok for the right to threaten me with violence

And it’s ok for me to tell them that Government bullets will keep them from threatening and killing Americans?

Again, you are pretending it happens far more often than it does. I haven't seen a threat to you in years. Because we dealt with it.

I agree, but I can't control what other people post - except in my threads. I ask them to stop, and if they won't, they get my ban hammer in the only place I have one.

When I was starting more threads I did the same. I banned CFM, Teflon Don, Chopped Liver, Praise Kek and webbway for using the word.

Back