Before you try it again....

How would I know how much it makes

If you are doing ads and making money that’s fine with me

Hence the reason I told you the reality of it.

You attribute mercenary motivation to me that simply doesn't exist, I don't do this to "make money" in some way. I keep the site going because I like talking to folks who disagree with me and with each other about political subjects. In short, I like politics. I don't keep it going for ad revenue. There just isn't enough of it for that to motivate me.

Again, you are pretending it happens far more often than it does. I haven't seen a threat to you in years. Because we dealt with it.

Hajahahahahahahahahah

Murder Matty did it

I don’t report anyone for anything

Things in the world happen even if you don’t see them

The righties threaten people all the time here

It’s what the right is now

Threaten election workers

Threaten people for masking

Threaten their own for not doing as ordered

The right is a threat bomb

When I was starting more threads I did the same. I banned CFM, Teflon Don, Chopped Liver, Praise Kek and webbway for using the word.

What do you want? A medal?

OK, here:

iu

Hence the reason I told you the reality of it.

You attribute mercenary motivation to me that simply doesn't exist, I don't do this to "make money" in some way. I keep the site going because I like talking to folks who disagree with me and with each other about political subjects. In short, I like politics. I don't keep it going for ad revenue. There just isn't enough of it for that to motivate me.

How can I verify that as truth

There was a time I would have believed you damo

Now I can’t

That is what embracing lies rewards a lie embracer

How can I verify that as truth

There was a time I would have believed you damo

Now I can’t

That is what embracing lies rewards a lie embracer

I could not care much less about what you say about me. I have seen the projection from you onto others of your worst thoughts, it is where you get your ideas of what others think of you.

Whether or not you believe me, it is what it is. The ads basically pay the server bill and that's it. Unlike some sites I don't beg y'all to pay my bills each month. I want you to come here and speak your mind. I'm glad you do, even if it is filled with all the darkness and mercenary motivation that you project onto others. I'm glad you come here, too bad it only ever happens when you get banned from your preferred sites.

The ads basically pay the server bill and that's it. Unlike some sites I don't beg y'all to pay my bills each month. I want you to come here and speak your mind.

Oh great, now I feel guilty for having an ad blocker. :laugh:

I looked up the software (vBulletin) that runs JPP. It is $20/month for cloud hosting (they do all the upgrades and maintenance). The $249 plan sounds like a one-time fee but you have to have your own server, do the maintenance, etc. Thanks for running this sandbox.

I could not care much less about what you say about me. I have seen the projection from you onto others of your worst thoughts, it is where you get your ideas of what others think of you.

Whether or not you believe me, it is what it is. The ads basically pay the server bill and that's it. Unlike some sites I don't beg y'all to pay my bills each month. I want you to come here and speak your mind. I'm glad you do, even if it is filled with all the darkness and mercenary motivation that you project onto others. I'm glad you come here, too bad it only ever happens when you get banned from your preferred sites.

What’s wrong with a little bit of money?

Why would it be bad if your revenue stream was positive?

Dude

Is global warming real?

Are Austrians doing economics without math?

These are facts

Do you embrace them now?

Oh great, now I feel guilty for having an ad blocker. :laugh:

I looked up the software (vBulletin) that runs JPP. It is $20/month for cloud hosting (they do all the upgrades and maintenance). The $249 plan sounds like a one-time fee but you have to have your own server, do the maintenance, etc. Thanks for running this sandbox.

I agree

Thanks

But facts still matter

Back